Sunderland

Nobody

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Out of all the decisions they mentioned only 2 are blatant IMO: The Brown red card and the handball against Spurs. The rest are debatable 50/50 decisions. For e.g in the Altiflop vs Sagna incident both were fouling each other but I guess the ref was favouring the defender. Nevertheless we've been on the end of some bad calls but when you're playing well and winning it shouldn't matter at the end of the day.

Out of all the decisions they mentioned only 2 are blatant IMO: The Brown red card and the handball against Spurs. The rest are debatable 50/50 decisions. For e.g in the Altiflop vs Sagna incident both were fouling each other but I guess the ref was favouring the defender. Nevertheless we've been on the end of some bad calls but when you're playing well and winning it shouldn't matter at the end of the day.

This one? http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00201/91742991-football2s_201994b.jpg

I also recall this, going unpunished

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nufcfans_larsson_ameobi_high_boot_sunderland_newcastle.jpg

0-3 2-1 marra etc are pretty desperate pathetic comments in any debate/argument with a Mackem. I'd happily get beat 10-0 off them if it meant we went on a CL-esq run of form and they sat rock bottom of the league.

The cheesy quote of "It's a marathon not a sprint" comes to mind.

As if they are still going out about the loltidore vs arsenal one, the other defender who was running to stand on the goal line stopped when he heard the refs whistle, if he hadn't stopped then he would have saved his 'shot' comfortably.

The Brown one was harsh :yao: but Larsson should have been off in the City game too. Only natural to be blaming everyone but themselves, the next phase is 'give youth a chance'.

0-3 2-1 marra etc are pretty desperate pathetic comments in any debate/argument with a Mackem. I'd happily get beat 10-0 off them if it meant we went on a CL-esq run of form and they sat rock bottom of the league.

Dunno about that like  :lol:

Get battered off them and finish high in the league, or beat them and battle relegation?

Get battered off them and finish high in the league, or beat them and battle relegation?

Anyone choosing the later is fucking mental.

Anyone choosing the later is f***ing mental.

:thup:

Anyone choosing the later is fucking mental.

Anyone choosing the latter is a mackem.

Anyone choosing the later is f***ing mental.

Anyone choosing the latter is a mackem.

wireside tried, on RTG to make a case for not only rather winning 9-1 back then as opposed to winning the league back then, also that he'd rather a 9-1 back then, over a century ago than the lived experience of a 5-1.

I think he was lying.

February had better be payback day. We owe them a bad beating after the last two results.

Absolutely this, been too long in waiting for even a win, feels like forever, time for Pardew to break his hoodoo and ignore his perpensity for winning by a maximum of 2 goals. There for the taking, couldn't come soon enough. An early bday present for me please.

They are most definitely not taking the announcement of gigs at SJP well....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/kings-of-leon.847224/

By page 4 they're already fighting, accusing each other of being 'mags' and questioning each other's sexuality! Such a backwards place, seriously.

:lol: :lol:

Now reaching new levels of straw clutching with "our gigs are better than their gigs anyway".

NETG marra, FTM.