Sunderland

Nobody

Well standards have slipped dramatically. Fair enough Rooney, RvP and Vidic can't play but I can't trust a side with Buttner, Smalling, Fletcher and Welbeck to get the job done.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Danny Welbeck.

Guest snoopythewriter

Jesus fucking Christ. Even if they just get to the final and get arse raped, we'll still never hear the end of it.

Guest Roger Kint

'Well lads what ever happens you have done an amazing job against man united, better than the dirty mags could do come onnnnnnn x'

So much :anguish:

I just hope the positive regional publicity that getting to the final gives sunderland that Ashley realises it might be worth giving a cup a go one year.

It's probably a forlorn hope, but it's still a hope.

Deserved to win the tie, it has to be said. Man United were abject.

Spawny cunts will end up winning the fucker.  Can see another man city final of disinterest coming up.

Don't agree with this though. I know City have lost to them a few times recently but you only have to look at their team last night to see they're not taking this lightly.

Man Utd were disgraceful tonight, just like those penalties. Sunderland deserved it but any other side would've won by 3 or 4.

These bastards are going to a final and we won't hear the end of it :anguish: Even if they lose (big if), they've had a day out at Wembley. Fuck off.

Fair play to them, wish we were going to wembley

That's what happens when you give it a shot.

It kind of helps that this was their first away game in the cup also like. We never seem to get home game's except Blackburn few years ago and Cardiff. Cups don't matter to us. Expect Man City to beat them tbh in final, they will probably take 30 odd thousand yet managed just 25 for game against Man U at home (Funny to get more 600 mile away)