Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

I will never ever rip on them for giving away free tickets etc. nor for their attendances either. We slag them for being this shity little shadow of ours in a shitty city which is true, but they are still one of the best supported clubs around and deserve credit for their free ticket schemes. What goes against them is their sheer hatred of all things NUFC/black and white and their bitterness and levels of desperation. Me, when I found out they got to the final, I congratulated some of my mackem mates/associates. When we got to a semi-final in Europe a few years bacl all I got was hope yous cunts lose, from so-called mates!

Everything about them is all about us. Where we finish, who we sign, what we do, what we don't do etc. Its actually embarrassing and sad. I bumped into a mate the other week at the Metro Centre, him and his kids decked out in mackem kits. Gotta stick it up to you Jordys lol was is craic. I said to him, honestly, no-one gives a fuck. You coming to our city or locality wearing your mackem kit isn't some kind of two fingers up or anything, the average joe couldn't give a fuck.

Going to the Metro Cenre today kids, put your strips on, that'll teach em who is boss, the Jordy cunts!

Its small-time, sad and desperate.

They are our rivals and its always a laugh to see them struggling etc. but honestly, outside of any game between us, I couldn't care less about them or their results.

They hate, despise and contrast and compare constantly because they would love to live in a good city, to be recognised as a somebody or as something. They would celebrate the opposition winning a corner against us more than they would celebrate their own team winning.

"Scum don't understand .... We own our fkn stadium, the fka could b empty all weekend.... Which it isn't cos we got the best n finest fans on the planet!!! Wee toon in the north easts council owned .... Any ground council owns is classed as an allotment !!!! Ha ha ha, jog on ya fkn savoys!!!! Xxx"

Wut?

"Scum don't understand .... We own our fkn stadium, the fka could b empty all weekend.... Which it isn't cos we got the best n finest fans on the planet!!! Wee toon in the north easts council owned .... Any ground council owns is classed as an allotment !!!! Ha ha ha, jog on ya fkn savoys!!!! Xxx"

Wut?

Probably lives in a council house, or should i say allotment?

I was at the game yesterday and our so called strikers are pitiful, a real worry considering the week we have ahead of us. Hopefully he'll bring someone in who's willing to have a shot, because from what I witnessed first hand yesterday the ones we have currently aren't up to the job.

Stoke on Wednesday. Nothing less than 3 points will do, otherwise we're right back in the s**t. I'll get into some derby banter after that game  :)

19,000 home fans there today and it was only £10 a ticket and a fiver for kids and pensioners yet no doubt there'll be 1000s of them whingeing on cos they can't get a cup final ticket. Fickle doesn't even come close to describing that lot.

I won't get into arguments about attendances. Newcastle get higher gates than us for both league and cup games, I really don't know why some Sunderland fans even try to argue against it.

I was at the game yesterday and our so called strikers are pitiful, a real worry considering the week we have ahead of us. Hopefully he'll bring someone in who's willing to have a shot, because from what I witnessed first hand yesterday the ones we have currently aren't up to the job.

Stoke on Wednesday. Nothing less than 3 points will do, otherwise we're right back in the s**t. I'll get into some derby banter after that game  :)

:thup: Poyet has improved you significantly, I just don't see where the goals are going to come from.

Guest neesy111

I usually don't take this view, but with us likely to only finish 8th I'd take a win in the derby ahead of anything now.

Guest Roger Kint

Met a mackem lad last night and within 3 minutes he somehow puts 9-1 into the conversation :lol:

Also said marra a lot. Didn't know that was a real thing.

Mate on FB is on a stag weekend in Dublin and posted some photos, one of the lads spent all yesterday/night wearing a mackem home shirt :lol:

Who the hell does that?

Met a mackem lad last night and within 3 minutes he somehow puts 9-1 into the conversation :lol:

Mate on FB is on a stag weekend in Dublin and posted some photos, one of the lads spent all yesterday/night wearing a mackem home shirt :lol:

Who the hell does that?

A mackem.

Guest Roger Kint

Who the hell does that?

A mackem.

Incredibly he was even about 18 clem, thought it was well known that only Geordies could be overweight......