Sunderland

Nobody

How do you get a 5 for being out of your depth against a non league side  :lol:

Exactly. He's one of the worst forwards (I won't call him a striker) that I've ever seen in a Sunderland shirt. Woeful doesn't even start to describe him.

Deuce!

Exactly. He's one of the worst forwards (I won't call him a striker) that I've ever seen in a Sunderland shirt. Woeful doesn't even start to describe him.

He was good in the Netherlands Eredivisie. A possible warning there for NUFC regarding de Jong who was also good in the Eredivisie but has done nothing in the German Bundesliga.

U.S.A! U.S.A!

He was good in the Netherlands Eredivisie. A possible warning there for NUFC regarding de Jong who was also good in the Eredivisie but has done nothing in the German Bundesliga.

He's played the equivalent of one game hasn't he? Having said that with a couple of notable exception the point you are making about the Eredivisie is valid.

Guest bimpy474

I have a real bad feeling that Saylor is going to get the nod at CB ahead of MYM. Pardew giving it, he knows about this game, just like he did with Shola and worked out mint :(

I have a real bad feeling that Saylor is going to get the nod at CB ahead of MYM. Pardew giving it, he knows about this game, just like he did with Shola and worked out mint :(

"He gives us that little bit more physicality that we need against a player like Altidore".

I'm saying nout until Saturday about 3pm. Be typical if Altidore turns into Pele on Saturday after the slagging he gets :lol:

I'm very fearful of this. It would be horrific.

Luckily, he's immune from the jinx. He will put in a typically lackluster performance, regardless of the opponent.

Guest bimpy474

"He gives us that little bit more physicality that we need against a player like Altidore".

Oh dear god yes :(

Actually that is probably a bit too grammatically accurate for Pards.

Guest bimpy474

Actually that is probably a bit too grammatically accurate for Pards.

Got to shoehorn a 'we was' in there somewhere.

I'm saying nout until Saturday about 3pm. Be typical if Altidore turns into Pele on Saturday after the slagging he gets :lol:

Just like Danny Graham did :anguish:

Maybe not Pele standard but it was his best game for them by far.