Sunderland

Nobody

Never been so apathetic towards a derby. Selling our star player just beforehand ffs.

To be honest he's been poor in the derbies, but it's still a mad move to sell him now.

He was the best midfield player on the pitch in the 1 - 1 last season. I don't get this mackem attitude of "oh he hasn't really done it in the derbies", as he obviously has done it against far better teams than Sunderland and I tell you one thing that every single one of you will be wanking themselves rotten at the thought of him not playing.

Phil Dowd is ref for the derby, last time he was ref for the derby we won 5-1, Bramble was sent off and iirc Cattermole was sent off at full time

2 different games, Dowd did the 5-1, not the 1-1 with Sessegnon off and Cattermole at FT

ah you are correct, apologies, that was Mike Dean who sent off 2 of their players.

Its either going to go extremely bad for us or something will fire us up after that Cabaye saga. Seem to remember we lost to Fulham in the next immediate game after Carroll was sold and the next game was the 4-4 with Arsenal.

Never been so apathetic towards a derby. Selling our star player just beforehand ffs.

To be honest he's been poor in the derbies, but it's still a mad move to sell him now.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02375/cabaye_2375006b.jpg

Dunno, the derby that ended 1-1 where he scored early and we played 70 mins with 10 men I thought he was good.

Guest Roger Kint

This striker Sunderland just signed any good? Already worried about it, don't need them having a genuine goal threat to add to that.

One season aside his wiki doesnt suggest a genuine goal threat. More of a wider forward isnt he?

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like they are close to signing yet another player (and yet another I have never heard of before) but this time for real, with a transfer fee being talked about (that put them one up on us of course this season, since we've not bought anyone, guess it's glass houses and throwing stones really).

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25933649

Surprised Man Utd let him go actually.......

He was the best midfield player on the pitch in the 1 - 1 last season. I don't get this mackem attitude of "oh he hasn't really done it in the derbies", as he obviously has done it against far better teams than Sunderland and I tell you one thing that every single one of you will be wanking themselves rotten at the thought of him not playing.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. He was poor in the games we won, especially the 0-3 at your place when he was captain. I'm not saying he's not a class player, I've seen him have some outstanding games for you, and his stats back it up, but I've never been overly impressed with him in derby matches.

As for us signing Scocco ? We've got to find at least one half decent forward played eventually  :)