Sunderland

Nobody

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/363096/Sunderland-warn-fans-against-the-use-of-er-polytechnics-ahead-of-Newcastle-derby

Bemused fans will be pleased to hear their club bosses probably aren't too concerned about the now-defunct further education institutions.

Instead, Byrne almost certainly meant to to write "pyrotechnic" instead.

Yes, typos happen. It really isn't a big deal.

Unless it's a 14 year old, a bedsheet and the word 'boycoutt'. Then it's replayed ad infinitum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA POLYTECHNICHNICHS LOLS!

Think the fans have been nice and sedated so far this season, what with being comfortable in 8th and having the odd good result etc.

However, I think things will turn very sour should we lose on Saturday. The fans loved Yohan and with the extremely poor summer transfer window still fresh in the memory. The failures in this one should be enough to get fans voicing their angry once more.

I'd love to think we could force some kind of change, starting with Kinnear being removed from the club as a gesture of goodwill. But unfortunately I fear apathy is far to rife within our fan base now and we are stuck.

:snod:

Can't believe they've gotten Scocco while we've gotten fuck all.

Scocco is a really good footballer form the little I've seen. Here's hope he doesn't adapt to the league and that what I saw of him was during his best moments.

Scocco is a really good footballer form the little I've seen. Here's hope he doesn't adapt to the league and that what I saw of him was during his best moments.

does this scocco have a european passport like?  used to be at least a few days for a work permit or are they now just a pitiful formality?

Can't believe they've gotten Scocco while we've gotten f*** all.

does this scocco have a european passport like?  used to be at least a few days for a work permit or are they now just a pitiful formality?

Italian passport.

Guest reefatoon

So they sign 5 this window and all 5 are available for the Derby. Fantastic.

Don't worry. We have Pardew skulking around in a big huff. That will really fire us up eh.

The level of confidence on here is a lot less than I expected. Although I can understand it what with recent events.

Last time we were this confident going into a derby we got well and truly humped.

I'm crapping myself that something similar might happen this time around.

The level of confidence on here is a lot less than I expected. Although I can understand it what with recent events.

Last time we were this confident going into a derby we got well and truly humped.

I'm crapping myself that something similar might happen this time around.

I shouldn't worry about that. We've barely humped anyone since.

You're on better form and Poyet seems a bit of a bogey manager for us.

Not only that, we're without Colo, Cabaye and Remy (our strongest spine) and there's a good chance we'll be starting with a pair of Ameobi's. I mean, fucking hell, the odds couldn't really be further in your favour.

Pretty much a given that Argies can wangle an Italian/Spanish passport if needed.

Their next 5 league matches:

Newcastle V Sunderland

Sunderland V Hull

Man City V Sunderland

Arsenal V Sunderland

Liverpool V Sunderland

They desperately need to win at least one of their next 2 or they're very likely to be right in the mix with 10 games to go.

Guest bimpy474

Is this Bridcutt a decent player? Typical holding midfielder or what?

Decent player who operates in front of the back four. Not a tackler as such but just a nice footballer. Like Anita really cept he isn't a midget.

The classiest fans in the land outclassy-ing each other again..... Seriously, in 2014?

4 black lads in a range rover sport on the A19

couldnt recognise any faces but they were deffo heading towards the town

must of been a potential signing and his agents

has anyone seen the car at the SOL?

And it's must HAVE ffs :mung:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/4-black-lads-in-a-range-rover-sport-on-the-a19.871311/

A month should just about see him back but it'll be a nervous wait.

Lets be honest, it's not really going to make any difference.

Regardless of whether he plays or not, we will have to play our best football for years, and they need to have a massive off day. I know it happened last year with Wigan, but City look pretty much invincible under Pelligrini. I'd rate our chances at 20/1.

They will finish ahead of us, just so much better than us in such a short space of time it's unreal. They've got a real chance winning that league cup, Man Shitty didn't turn up last year in the FA cup final, got a horrible feeling this could be repeated. Why couldn't they just keep faith with Di Canio ffs :(

3 on the spin now, it's not a coincidence or a fluke or anything like that.

They're motivated, they're organised and they're trying to improve their team and their club. I can't say any of the same about Newcastle United.