Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

Tackling all the big issues on RTG

http://i.imgur.com/Fhe6aCA.png

Sunderland International to Trondheim?  :fwap:

If the worst three teams go down every season how comes Pardew is so sure we're safe? You'd be hard pressed to find a team playing worse football than us ATM, present company accepted  :iamatwat:

I've got to say I've watched Newcastle about 15 times this season, and apart from Man U away, Fulham away (I think), and Man City at home in the cup, I've not been impressed at all. But Pardew must be doing something right, because your league position is something we Sunderland fans would kill for.

Cabaye and Remy dragged us backwards through the hedges. Should be fun next season. Stay down there, keep a seat warm for us.

Our form after Cabaye went is still mid table, bare minimum we'll replace Cabaye and Remy in the summer and if we were somehow struggling by January we'd go out and strengthen just like we did a couple of seasons ago, not a single chance of relegation even with Pardew in charge.

That's not to say we'll replace them with players as good, or that we'll do particularly well next season of coirse, just ensure mid table.  I can always hope for more like Carr finding some gems, but I'm not going to expect it.

Having a quick browse of their forum and it's hilarious how much they hate Altidore. He really is ridiculously shit. There's a thread on the 1st page asking whether they'd prefer Dozy or Kevin Kyle, the majority going with Kyle :lol:

Probably going to go down as one of their worst signings ever.

Having a quick browse of their forum and it's hilarious how much they hate Altidore. He really is ridiculously shit. There's a thread on the 1st page asking whether they'd prefer Dozy or Kevin Kyle, the majority going with Kyle :lol:

Probably going to go down as one of their worst signings ever.

We only think he's shit because he plays for them. They only think he's shit because he plays for them. He's actually really good.

Cardiff win and they're 2nd bottom with another team to overhaul, West Brom win and they're out of touching distance with only Palace left.  Long as it's not a draw i'll be happy i reckon but got a feeling Cardiff are down already.

Cardiff win and they're 2nd bottom with another team to overhaul, West Brom win and they're out of touching distance with only Palace left.  Long as it's not a draw i'll be happy i reckon but got a feeling Cardiff are down already.

Cardiff play Palace next week, they could easily over take both Sunderland and Palace. Cardiff have WBA, Palace, Southampton, Stoke, Sunderland, US, Chelsea left as their fixtures. In my opinion they are far from down.

In an ideal world though we need a WBA win, West Ham to at least get a point on Monday and Palace to beat Cardiff.