Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Walter

There is a bigger points difference this season between us and them (21 points) than there was in 2011/2012 when we finished 5th (20 points)

Bet the % of fans who have been going to games a while have a Pardew game down as the worst they've attended is remarkably high.

Absolutely no question.

Saw some sh*te in the mid to late '80s but I'd swap anything I saw then for either of the two mackem games or the Liverpool game last season. That was particularly bad because of the defeat to the unwashed the week before-for some unknown reason I expected some sort of reaction. (*slaps own head; stupid boy ).

But the worst of the lot was this season's 0-3.

Will never forgive him for that.

I thought last seasons was worse. We'd just put in a good performance against Benfica and the mackems were lead by a fruitloop. In the main we were having a terrible season but that result seemed to come from nowhere. This season I didn't expect such a thrashing but I wasn't surprised by it. In terms of performance/application Liverpool was the worst game I've seen but that first 0-3 was the worst overall. Mind, I wasn't even born in the 80's so I guess I haven't got a lot to compare it with.

Bet the % of fans who have been going to games a while have a Pardew game down as the worst they've attended is remarkably high.

Absolutely no question.

Saw some sh*te in the mid to late '80s but I'd swap anything I saw then for either of the two mackem games or the Liverpool game last season. That was particularly bad because of the defeat to the unwashed the week before-for some unknown reason I expected some sort of reaction. (*slaps own head; stupid boy ).

I thought last seasons was worse. We'd just put in a good performance against Benfica and the mackems were lead by a fruitloop. In the main we were having a terrible season but that result seemed to come from nowhere. This season I didn't expect such a thrashing but I wasn't surprised by it. In terms of performance/application Liverpool was the worst game I've seen but that first 0-3 was the worst overall. Mind, I wasn't even born in the 80's so I guess I haven't got a lot to compare it with.

We would have won last season if Cissé's goal wouldn't have been wrongly disallowed IMO. This year was far worse.

Absolutely no question.

We would have won last season if Cissé's goal wouldn't have been wrongly disallowed IMO. This year was far worse.

You're probably right, but I think all things considered that game was worse. I just wasn't surprised at all about this seasons game. I came out of St James' this season feeling nothing, just a sign of things to come under Pardew and minus Cabaye.

Guest ToonZA

Based on their remaining games, it's possible they will not pick up anything more than 3 or 4 points. Brilliant run-in! :D

They don't seem concerned about going down, they're just going to continue to do what's put them on such good standing and throw loads of money at it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-to-receive-%C2%A360m-in-parachute-payments.903176/

That thread's amazing :lol:  They just ignore their £23m losses like a missed payment letter from Wonga.

'We'll sell 3 players for 5 million each and get £20m parachute so we've got £35m to spend derp derp'

Mackems in not understanding paying bills shock.  The next suggestion will be to move the club to another stadium and not tell the bank where they've gone.

They don't seem concerned about going down, they're just going to continue to do what's put them on such good standing and throw loads of money at it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-to-receive-%C2%A360m-in-parachute-payments.903176/

That thread's amazing :lol:  They just ignore their £23m losses like a missed payment letter from Wonga.

'We'll sell 3 players for 5 million each and get £20m parachute so we've got £35m to spend derp derp'

Mackems in not understanding paying bills shock. The next suggestion will be to move the club to another stadium and not tell the bank where they've gone.

:lol:

A brilliant microcosm of life in the dark place  :lol:

Patting themselves on the back about what great supporters they are (forget the 15K gate for the FA Cup QF or the 20 odd thousand who pitched up for the semi final against ManU of course), but rapidly descends into full on half-wittery with the inevitable threats thrown in for good measure.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/just-got-back.902541/

The merging of the clubs is obviously a ridiculous suggestion and should never ever happen, but the assertion that it is probably the only way either set of fans sees sustained success is worryingly accurate.

The merging of the clubs is obviously a ridiculous suggestion and should never ever happen, but the assertion that it is probably the only way either set of fans sees sustained success is worryingly accurate.

Nope. All we need is a good owner. We don't need the extra 20k paying customers, we'd do nowt with it and we'd need to expand. It's the only way they'll ever be anything other than a participant in the premiership.

Patting themselves on the back about what great supporters they are (forget the 15K gate for the FA Cup QF or the 20 odd thousand who pitched up for the semi final against ManU of course), but rapidly descends into full on half-wittery with the inevitable threats thrown in for good measure.

:o always wondered how it would play out if one of them ever called out 'Magcatcherhutch' on writing like a retard. Lots of swearing and non-specific threats of violence it seems- aka business as usual!!!

:o always wondered how it would play out if one of them ever called out 'Magcatcherhutch' on writing like a retard. Lots of swearing and non-specific threats of violence it seems- aka business as usual!!!

the "we have champions league fans" bit got me hahaha