Sunderland

Nobody

Norwich are gone now, like. Just goes to show you can spend lots money on talent but you need a manager with the bollocks to use it

Get a pretty good showing of that in black and white each week tbf

You should probably get a new telly, they're not that expensive nowadays.

Norwich are gone now, like. Just goes to show you can spend lots money on talent but you need a manager with the bollocks to use it

Get a pretty good showing of that in black and white each week tbf

You should probably get a new telly, they're not that expensive nowadays.

:lol:

Was thinking yesterday, it'd be fantastic if they can get some sort of false hope in the next 10 days, only to be dragged down again. Will make it things a bit more spicy, and the RTG meltdown would be funnier.

Some sort routine like away wins at Etihad and StamfordBridge, then followed by a brave typical 0-2 home loss to Cardiff. Yea, make it happen. Just to mix it up and make it a little less dull.

Fucking hell. Phase 1 of the plan already accomplished, on to phase 2 now  :frantic:

S***, I go away for a little Easter break and we get 4 points from two of the best teams in the country.  :lol:

WTF is wrong with those players ? If we go down with a fight, as we've shown in the last week, then it softens the blow a little. If we buckle at home against the teams we're expected to beat, as we have all season, then I'll be f***ing fuming. If players lack skill that's fine, but to get relegated with a whimper, as was looking likely, is unforgivable.

I don't think Newcastle will beat Cardiff, not from what I've seen over the last few months, your lot are woeful at the minute.

I've got to say none of the above will mean diddly squat if Norwich beat Liverpool today.

S***, I go away for a little Easter break and we get 4 points from two of the best teams in the country.  :lol:

WTF is wrong with those players ? If we go down with a fight, as we've shown in the last week, then it softens the blow a little. If we buckle at home against the teams we're expected to beat, as we have all season, then I'll be f***ing fuming. If players lack skill that's fine, but to get relegated with a whimper, as was looking likely, is unforgivable.

I don't think Newcastle will beat Cardiff, not from what I've seen over the last few months, your lot are woeful at the minute.

I've got to say none of the above will mean diddly squat if Norwich beat Liverpool today.

There's no way Norwich get anything today.

I still reckon you'll survive.

I actually weirdly fancy Norwich to get something today. I've no idea why.

I think Chelsea losing yesterday could make it harder for Liverpool today. The pressure of expectation may get to them, now it is most definitely there title to lose.

There's no way Norwich get anything today.

I still reckon you'll survive.

Whereas Sunderland taking 4 points from trips to City and Chelsea is nailed on? :laugh: