Sunderland

Nobody

RTG just gets better and better. Apparently the mackems started all the chants going and everybody else stole them.

With NUFC being the worst culprits. This includes ''The Blaydon Races''

Also claiming Y.N.W.A

Although their version of that is You'll never wank alone.

http://s16.postimg.org/5l8nmwodh/Screen_Shot_2014_04_20_at_10_46_46.png

wut.

Jesus! Are there any clubs left whose legs they haven't dry-humped for some sort of recognition or friendship?

(well us obviously, but I expect at least a half-half badge when we beat Cardiff)

Pardew will mastermind us to victory against Cardiff just to fuck us off even more tbf.

Aye, wouldn't be surprised given how keen he is to make life as good as possible for those monsters down the road.

Tomorrow's game is absolutely huge for this lot - win it and I reckon they're as good as safe, lose and they'll probably need to beat both WBA and Swansea if you take into account the 3 points we'll donate to Cardiff next weekend.

Tomorrow's game is absolutely huge for this lot - win it and I reckon they're as good as safe, lose and they'll probably need to beat both WBA and Swansea if you take into account the 3 points we'll donate to Cardiff next weekend.

Unless Norwich win like. Which is basically not happening

Norwich's only hope now is if Arsenal have 4th tied up before the last game and they rest everyone for the cup final...

Guest Open_C

Be interesting to see if the points deduction debate is brought up again if they stay up

My dearest wish is that they stay up on goal difference, celebrate wildy, spend the summer in a legal battle about precisely that and then get relegated in July / August with a retrospective deduction.  Would be beautiful :aww: