Sunderland

Nobody

anyone seen this in the chronicle?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-poll-safc-fans-7773861

some of the comments and usernames has me bad! they've even hijacked the hijack story, fair play

Bloody hell, a lot of time and effort went into fixing that poll and subsequently adding those comments!

"So yeah, welcome to sunderland.....sorry about the smell of urine, but there really is very little to do around here"

Felt wrong to post this in the Jonas thread, but that little mackem cunt Mitchell Chapman been taking the piss out of Gutierrez on twitter. 3rd time he's done it now, surely he's due a heavy dose of tramadol to finish the cunt off.

did you report him?

Felt wrong to post this in the Jonas thread, but that little mackem c*** Mitchell Chapman been taking the p*ss out of Gutierrez on twitter. 3rd time he's done it now, surely he's due a heavy dose of tramadol to finish the c*** off.

did you report him?

Yes, about the 20th I've reported the fucker thought and his accounts still going. Madness.

Felt wrong to post this in the Jonas thread, but that little mackem cunt Mitchell Chapman been taking the piss out of Gutierrez on twitter. 3rd time he's done it now, surely he's due a heavy dose of tramadol to finish the cunt off.

The only way he will learn is if someone gives the little cunt a good hiding. He has had the Police involved and nowt happened and people calling him naughty worss on Twitter is something he thrives on. He needs his teeth kicked down his throat, only way anything will get through his head. There's a mackem I went to school with on there always posting about Gary Speed, another that needs kicked all over, happened to him at Spurs when he got mouthy. Made me very happy.

Guest Roger Kint

This is one of the most depressingly sad things I've seen them do, it's as if they believe it has an effect on whether he stays or goes.

Wierdos.

Love this one though :lol:

Ronaldo ToonToon • 13 hours ago

I'll fight the lot of you. I do boxing training so I'm obviously proper hard.