Sunderland

Nobody

From what I've seen, they're okay.  They can play it along the ground and adjust their tactics. With better players Poyet would be decent. Kinda like Martinez.

however I'd say I was an independent Newcastle fan. Someone who knew nothing about the rivalry till recently.

Howay man, they are awful. They park the bus every single time, even at home to fucking QPR :lol:

From what I've seen, they're okay.  They can play it along the ground and adjust their tactics. With better players Poyet would be decent. Kinda like Martinez.

From what i've seen week in, week out from the mackems on facebook, they are absolutely dire to watch with basically no tactics to win a game.

Guest Roger Kint

mackems crying on FB that the ref is costing them again after sending off the wrong player. Conveniently ignoring that one would go either way :lol:

Poyet sacrifices Defoe & Wickham and brings on Danny Graham :lol:

Real tragedy these won't get relegated, especially with mercenary Defoe and scumbag poyet. None of the bottom teams have a great run in though. Think it's between the bottom 4 to go down, even with such a small happy I don't see any of those four picking up enough points to bridge the gap.

Real tragedy these won't get relegated, especially with mercenary Defoe and scumbag poyet. None of the bottom teams have a great run in though. Think it's between the bottom 4 to go down, even with such a small happy I don't see any of those four picking up enough points to bridge the gap.

If we beat them then they won't do their usual escape in my opinion. It will break them since it's all they have to cling on to at the minute.

Guest antz1uk

If we beat them then they won't do their usual escape in my opinion. It will break them since it's all they have to cling on to at the minute.

they'll stay up then, i see nothing to give me hope we can beat them, their crowd will be up for it for survival