Sunderland

Nobody

His reputation in Holland is that he will do anything if he gets paid enough. Should fit in well.

I don't particularly rate him as a manager. His defining moment as NT manager was taking off an unstoppable Arjen Robben vs Chech Republic in the 2004 Euros, resulting in a 3-2 loss after leading 2-0. Wouldn't want him here, even in our current predicament.

Best match I've ever seen

His reputation in Holland is that he will do anything if he gets paid enough. Should fit in well.

I don't particularly rate him as a manager. His defining moment as NT manager was taking off an unstoppable Arjen Robben vs Chech Republic in the 2004 Euros, resulting in a 3-2 loss after leading 2-0. Wouldn't want him here, even in our current predicament.

Yep, it's pretty much my only memory of that tournament. A fantastic match, with that lush Czech team.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/jun/19/minutebyminute.sport1

dat picture

Can currently lay Dick on Betfair at 1.5.

Betfair's rules say the next manager is who takes charge for the next 10 domestic games.

With only 9 games left and as long as he leaves at the end of the season there could be some money to be made.

Tempted to lump some on but still not sure.

Also wanted to warn anyone who may whack a load on backing him thinking it's easy money

There are three awful sides below them, I guess, but last year's survival was based on team spirit and momentum - 2 things they definitely don't have now. Their midfield is truly shocking, especially without Johnson.

They'll win the derby cos they've actually found a proper manager (regardless of whether he's any cop or not; he's an actual manager) and we have a crease-faced supply teacher tit in the dugout.

I do think Burnley will get a few more wins though so fingers crossed they'll slide anyway.

They'll stay up and we'll lose the derby. Can't even begin to imagine any other scenario playing out.

You're broken innit? :lol:

Long ago. Like Han Solo waiting to be warmed up again.

When two absolutely shit sides face each other - neither can score or defend - it could go either way. I'd take a draw - it ends the streak but denies our crinkle-cut-head 'boss' any bragging rights.

When an easily stoppable force meets an effortlessly movable object! :lol: