Sunderland

Nobody

I've genuinely just seen "It can't be that serious because he's only going to magistrates court" from some mental f***ing Mackem.

:doh:

That's just...wow.

How many courts do you have in England by the way? Think we have 3 "levels" here in Sweden.

Depends if you want to include that shambles in The Hague.

Guest antz1uk

I've genuinely just seen "It can't be that serious because he's only going to magistrates court" from some mental f***ing Mackem.

That's just...wow.

How many courts do you have in England by the way? Think we have 3 "levels" here in Sweden.

County Court, think it's mostly just admin and decisions made there via post, the odd appearance by people that are there for bancruptcy hearings, fines and the likes

Magistrates court, offences ranging from Drink driving and upwards I think (Correct me if i'm wrong anyone) and judged my a Magistrate (usually some old retired tory do-gooder)

Crown Court, the more serious offences where you are judged by a jury made up of everyday people presided over by a judge

Even the armed forces don't suspend you for similar cases, which is shocking. Guess their reason might be "innocent until proven guilty" but it's still wrong.

Even the armed forces? Those bastions of morality? Well now I don't know what to think.....

Give soljas Johnson's underage lasses

That place is brilliant. Hadn't looked at it for about a year.  :lol:

...no matter what happens .. and how bad things get, if the worst happens there is one consolation

.. the scum never did it to us .. 5 in a row FTM ..

Apart from we did - 2002-2006, as part of a longer run in which went 9 derbies unbeaten.

That's just...wow.

County Court, think it's mostly just admin and decisions made there via post, the odd appearance by people that are there for bancruptcy hearings, fines and the likes

Magistrates court, offences ranging from Drink driving and upwards I think (Correct me if i'm wrong anyone) and judged my a Magistrate (usually some old retired tory do-gooder)

Crown Court, the more serious offences where you are judged by a jury made up of everyday people presided over by a judge

Ah, I see, cheers :thup:

Guest Geordiesned

That's just...wow.

Similar here but EVERY criminal case begins in the Magistrates' Court, be it a Public Order offence or murder. The more serious matters (classed as Either Way or Indictable) are then committed to the Crown Court.

Guest ElCid

These fuckers are going down and have to say that is the one bright thing on an otherwise shocking and embarrassing season. I can see us finishing 17th but out of the bottom 3 just can't see any of them getting the points required to put us down.

They were shocking in the first half today, but better after the break. Thing is, they really have to beat Southampton to have a chance and - though it's very possible - they're more likely to lose.

Their one winnable game is Leicester but even that looks tough now.

Aye just seen their run in: Southampton, Everton, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea  :naughty:

They'll probably roll out that plane again to try to cheer themselves up when they are relegated.

just saw that as well, if they don't get some points in the next 3 games they might well drop eh

Aye just seen their run in: Southampton, Everton, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea  :naughty:

They won at Stamford Bridge last season (and are unbeaten in 3 against Chelsea). Chelsea will have the league wrapped up by then too. Not out of the question they get something there

Guest ElCid

They won at Stamford Bridge last season (and are unbeaten in 3 against Chelsea). Chelsea will have the league wrapped up by then too. Not out of the question they get something there

Last year was a one off and won't be repeated again - they are pure shit (unless they play us). There is not a hope in hell they will get anything at  Arsenal or Chelsea away. They have three games to stay up in my opinion.

Southampton played well yesterday and have good players, you would surely expect Southampton to win.

They've got a pretty terrible record at Everton, but Everton are hardly world beaters themselves.

Leicester are flying, and after they beat us next week, will look like they are safe. Can see Leicester getting at least a point, if not all 3 at the SOS.

Arsenal away - no chance.

Chelsea away - as mentioned, they are unbeaten against them in 3, and im sure Mourinho will want to sort that out in their league champions party.