Sunderland

Nobody

Chris Young ‏@YoungSunEhco 17m17 minutes ago

I'm hearing Yann M'Vila to #safc is OFF. The player has been arrested tonight after allegedly beheading Jack Colback with an axe

dat banter

Unpopular opinion and I expect to get pelters.

Lee Cattermole is a very good midfielder.

I'd rather have him than Fer. Haven't seen much of M'Vila

The guy is a f***ing thug and shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch.

Once he retires from football it won't be long before ends up going to jail.

Thug is a tad harsh, reckless at times yes.

Shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch? :lol:

He's not allowed to go and visit his parents because he's banned from his home town. He was caught keying people's cars in town. On the football pitch all he has is a hard and often poorly timed challenge, nothing else. He is a thug and once his career has gone he will will sink further and further into trouble.

Banned from his home town :lol:

He was banned from the pubs in Stockton/yarm for kicking off too many times under their pubwatch scheme, not the whole town.

Fucking Stifler, man :lol:

Don't understand why we wouldn't try for Januzaj on loan - very good winger, will be on slightely moderate wages too.

If I'm right in thinking he can play on both flanks, I'd probably put him ahead of Sissoko who just isn't a winger at all. Him and Aarons would a naughty combo for 6months - a season.

We shouldn't loan unless there is an option to buy. Don't think there will be one for Januzaj.

Sunderland are really corny loaning players they will not have a chance to sign. Think they should be above that. That's for newly promoted teams, or lower league teams IMO.

Fucking hell, had no idea Fer and M'vila were on loan, what the fuck is it with this lot and loans? [emoji38]

Ah same, thought they'd bought them. They seem intent on staying in the league without ever owning a team capable of doing it. Perhaps there's some type of record needs breaking.

Depends how critical the need is. If you have a good first team but are struggling for numbers or you can't get a long term target, then I can see the benefit of a loan.

If you are signing key players on loan, you are just giving yourself extra work to do the following window.

Depends how critical the need is. If you have a good first team but are struggling for numbers or you can't get a long term target, then I can see the benefit of a loan.

If you are signing key players on loan, you are just giving yourself extra work to do the following window.

It's always the second one with them

Januzai is so overrated. He's done next to nothing since his initial breakthrough. Could easily be another Macheda.

Macheda played well for two games, Januzaj had a good full season  and wasn't given much of a chance last season

No matter who they sign, failure is in their DNA. Fer, M'vila, Adnan, the result will be the same. Dick out by March, brave struggle for safety.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-150x150.png

Januzai is so overrated. He's done next to nothing since his initial breakthrough. Could easily be another Macheda.

Macheda played well for two games, Januzaj had a good full season  and wasn't given much of a chance last season

Did he? I must have missed that, I remember him being decent, good even, against the mackems themselves and that was it for the season afair

Guest palnese

Don't understand why we wouldn't try for Januzaj on loan - very good winger, will be on slightely moderate wages too.

If I'm right in thinking he can play on both flanks, I'd probably put him ahead of Sissoko who just isn't a winger at all. Him and Aarons would a naughty combo for 6months - a season.

It wouldn't surprise me if Januzaj is earning more than our top earners. Think he signed a massive deal for a teenager a year ago or so.