Sunderland

Nobody

Januzai is so overrated. He's done next to nothing since his initial breakthrough. Could easily be another Macheda.

Macheda played well for two games, Januzaj had a good full season  and wasn't given much of a chance last season

Did he? I must have missed that, I remember him being decent, good even, against the mackems themselves and that was it for the season afair

Yes he had a good season for Man Utd under Moyes. He was probably their best player, albeit in a team not playing well for a lot of that season. Would be a good signing for Sunderland although having so many loans is a bit thick

Januzai is so overrated. He's done next to nothing since his initial breakthrough. Could easily be another Macheda.

Macheda played well for two games, Januzaj had a good full season  and wasn't given much of a chance last season

Did he? I must have missed that, I remember him being decent, good even, against the mackems themselves and that was it for the season afair

Yes he had a good season for Man Utd under Moyes. He was probably their best player, albeit in a team not playing well for a lot of that season. Would be a good signing for Sunderland although having so many loans is a bit thick

4 goals in 35 appearances that season, I'm sure 2 or even 3 of them were against Sunderland as well.

4 goals in 35 appearances that season, I'm sure 2 or even 3 of them were against Sunderland as well.

Luckily I have eyes so I don't need to rely on stats to have an opinion

not often i disagree with you tbh but there you go, he was talked about a lot during that season largely as a result of winning that game at sunderland on his own as i remember it, and then he flattered to deceive for the rest of the season imo

not often i disagree with you tbh but there you go, he was talked about a lot during that season largely as a result of winning that game at sunderland on his own as i remember it, and then he flattered to deceive for the rest of the season imo

Sorry if my post came across as a bit harsh, I wasn't implying that you didn't watch him or anything but I do think he's a good player and I think some people are very quick to write off young players when they go through a bad patch

Sorry if my post came across as a bit harsh, I wasn't implying that you didn't watch him or anything but I do think he's a good player and I think some people are very quick to write off young players when they go through a bad patch

ah yeah there's every chance he'll turn out to be a good player but so far for me, looking at it objectively, he's done no more than say aarons and aarons has barely played any football due to injury and plays for a fucking clowns college 11

Mackem at work says he thinks they are going to be a 'surprise package' this season. They have signed loads of top drawer players apparently.

They say that every year. They have signed one or two good players this year but it will still be shit as always.

Remember he fail a medical at Everton before he signed for Norwich. Can't recall him really missing many games through injury though, must have a case of the Demba Ba ticking time bomb knee. Pity really, reckon he'd of been a good signing.

No idea where/when everyone decided that Januzaj is a good/great player. He had a few decent games under Moyes in a team massively under peforming. He also had a lot of games where he was awful and contributed nothing.

He is not rated at all by van Gaal, which is evidenced in his attempts to never play him.

If he was as good as people think, bigger clubs would be interested.

M'Vila is decent when he can be arsed, he is a typical 'money man' player and will follow whoever offers the best package for him rather than the standard of football (ie, Russia).

Love it when clubs fail medicals due to the potential of injury... I mean, Demba Ba failed at Stoke but has been fit longer than a majority of players. Someone else will snap up Fer and he'll score a hattrick against Sunderland.