Sunderland

Nobody

PDC will not be there much longer imo. Apart from the 0-3 and a few results when he joined (probably due to the new manager bounce factor) he has done nowt apart from buy a load of very average players, flog them hard in training and slag them off in public.

hope not. him staying there is what we want.

PDC will not be there much longer imo. Apart from the 0-3 and a few results when he joined (probably due to the new manager bounce factor) he has done nowt apart from buy a load of very average players, flog them hard in training and slag them off in public.

hope not. him staying there is what we want.

Definitely - he will ruin them eventually!

Guest bimpy474

Whats he got? 9 points in 11 games?

3 wins in 11 i think it is.

Just seen those post patch interviews :sweetjesus: Didn't think it would start so soon.

If he gets another transfer window and his singings don't come off they'll be up shit creek without a paddle. Having PDC and O'Neil in a row could leave quite a fucking mess  :lol:

:lol:

Beautifully put.

You would think they would stick with him for the season just because of the sheer amount of players they've let him sign. But he'll never make a top manager IMO, mainly because of his slave driving and public shaming man management skills.

It's brilliant how he pushes the whole 'ultimate pro' thing, when he's a bloke who once sat in the centre circle and refused to play because the world was against him. Silly little facist cunt.

Holy wow, he's ripped them all a new one? He needs to calm down so he can stay there and cause more damage. An awful manager, with pitiful man management 'skills' and a scattergun summer. At full time today I was sure they're getting relegated - having seen his post-match antics I'm 100% positive. Superb stuff.

He definitely smiled when the 3rd went in, genuinely thinks he loves kicking off more than he does football so that was a "Get the f*** in, something else I can start throwing s*** around the dressing room about".

I'm not the only one who saw that then. :lol:

Ridiculous reaction after they had conceded a third. He's probably (and rightly) going to get some stick for that.

Starting out well too with the public blaming of his captain. Can't wait til he strips JOS of the captaincy and the meltdown that will ensure.

I just hope all these signings are on way too much money to screw their finances up before he quits or gets sacked after derby day.

However poo Newcastle are, Sunderland always go one step further!

:lol:

Beautifully put.

You would think they would stick with him for the season just because of the sheer amount of players they've let him sign. But he'll never make a top manager IMO, mainly because of his slave driving and public shaming man management skills.

He's only really paid big money for two of them, the rest are mainly kids, frees or loan deals.

However this Frankenstein team is going to be a nightmare for the next manager especially since all the quality has been sold and replaced with lesser players.

Suppose that's one good thing about our regime, it's not the manager buying, therefore the vision stays similar if there was a managerial change.