Sunderland

Nobody

Great isn't it  ;D

I don't blame Advocaat for leaving, it's a f***ing madhouse down there. F**k knows who in their right mind would work under the current system we have. I'm past caring TBH.

Nee mocking from me as we are equally in the shit.

Great isn't it  ;D

I don't blame Advocaat for leaving, it's a f***ing madhouse down there. F**k knows who in their right mind would work under the current system we have. I'm past caring TBH.

Nee mocking from me as we are equally in the shit.

We are I the same boat. I remember the times when we could mock them but that would be like bricking your own greenhouse tbf

I heard Bob Bradleys name mentioned today could be possible with the US of A link to Ellis Short

Dear god no. No. Just no. Fuck no.

Please let this happen :lol: :lol:

You want Sunderland to turn good whilst ruining my favourite currently active manager? Cruel bastard you are.

We're just mirror images of each other. 2 clubs cut adrift from everything.

Both need people with love in their hearts to run the show.

All we get is journeymen and chancers.

Black and White, Red and White...it's all s****.

Disagree tbh. They went for the short-term fix (Advocaat), and the usual blend of loanees and players towards the back end of their career.

We've at least tried to put something into place (experienced manager who in theory would put us in safe hands alongside one of the most highly-rated young coaches about), as well as signing players with their best years ahead of them. I still think in 12-18 months time we'll be in a far better place than we were 12-18 months ago, and ahead of where Sunderland will be for a long time.

I heard Bob Bradleys name mentioned today could be possible with the US of A link to Ellis Short

You want Sunderland to turn good whilst ruining my favourite currently active manager? Cruel bastard you are.

:yao:

Would be funny as fuck watching you and Mike make up excuse after excuse for him/supporting Sunderland, it'll be Antiscore times ten.

We're just mirror images of each other. 2 clubs cut adrift from everything.

Both need people with love in their hearts to run the show.

All we get is journeymen and chancers.

Black and White, Red and White...it's all s****.

Disagree tbh. They went for the short-term fix (Advocaat), and the usual blend of loanees and players towards the back end of their career.

We've at least tried to put something into place (experienced manager who in theory would put us in safe hands alongside one of the most highly-rated young coaches about), as well as signing players with their best years ahead of them. I still think in 12-18 months time we'll be in a far better place than we were 12-18 months ago, and ahead of where Sunderland will be for a long time.

Realistically we are 3 £10m+ signings away from being a decent team. Lab, CB & holding mid and this team comes good IMHO. Without those 3 we are going to struggle at times like this as we've fuck all to build from the back on.

Would be funny as fuck watching you and Mike make up excuse after excuse for him/supporting Sunderland, it'll be Antiscore times ten.

God the dozy antiscore support from our American friends was hideous  :lol:

Me and Deuce you mean. I don't recall Mike having a hard-on for Bradley. :lol: However, Bradley is an amazing manager and what he has done on a zero budget Stabæk is beyond amazing, regardless of how shit the Norwegian league is. It just shouldn't be possible given the money involved in our biggest clubs.

http://i.imgur.com/iie6wXZ.jpg

I used that van to move my stuff out of my old flat.

Sure it was the same one?

100% I could tell you the pub it's parked outside there :lol:

The Marlborough.  ;)