Sunderland

Nobody

As a signing it's barely worthy of venturing an opinion tbh. He's been signed as a last resort if they lose 2 keepers between now and May and almost certainly won't even play for them. The only positive of him signing is it highlights the absolute retards (a) that follow both teams and (b) can sort of use the internet.

No brainer for him. Gets to live in the area he's lived his whole life, probably won't even have to play a game and a pathway into coaching

He should change his name for the duration of his time there and make sure he has the no.51.

Didn't he get a chance to leave us for a starting spot elsewhere when it was him and Given, but he preferred to sit on the bench for us and get paid well for doing jack.

Remember him being a bit of a bell-end at the McEwans Centre college parties in the late-90s/early 2000s too.

Watch the daft cunt have the match of his life (he's due at least one) against us to send us down, saving 5 more shots from Misstrovic. This board will still love them both.

Didn't he get a chance to leave us for a starting spot elsewhere when it was him and Given, but he preferred to sit on the bench for us and get paid well for doing jack.

Remember him being a bit of a bell-end at the McEwans Centre college parties in the late-90s/early 2000s too.

Watch the daft c*** have the match of his life (he's due at least one) against us to send us down, saving 5 more shots from Misstrovic. This board will still love them both.

Aye, what a cunt for being loyal to the club he supports.

He's gone to Sunderland?!? What a cunt for not being loyal to the club he supports.

Watch the daft c*** have the match of his life (he's due at least one) against us to send us down, saving 5 more shots from Misstrovic. This board will still love them both.

That entire fucking post man. :anguish:

The Harper hate has reminded me of the run in he had with sned on a plane :lol:

Sat over aisle from Steve Harper on flight to Faro on Monday. He spilt fizzy water all over himself which allowed me to comment on his dodgy handling and offer him a tissue. He has little sense of humour and came across as quite aloof. Probably shouldn't fly Jet2 if you're not prepared to engage with the riffraff then.

Harper's well known for taking himself waaay too seriously. The elbow drop notwithstanding.

As he opened the bottle of carbonated water which sprayed all over him and the seat back in front I gave him a tissue and jokingly commented, "I'll say nothing about your handling".

He snapped back, "It had nothing to do with that!"

Laugh a minute.

That's fairly similar to a story I once heard about him at the golf club. Bloke needs to sort his attitude out or his Mrs will be off cheating again.

As a signing it's barely worthy of venturing an opinion tbh. He's been signed as a last resort if they lose 2 keepers between now and May and almost certainly won't even play for them. The only positive of him signing is it highlights the absolute retards (a) that follow both teams and (b) can sort of use the internet.

Summed up perfectly

With all the things you could be upset about supporting Newcastle United, I'm amazed anyone has the energy to be even the slightest bit bothered about this :lol:

This little chap gets to cheer him on too

http://i.imgur.com/fG3eHzv.png

Have no issue with Harper, he's free to do as he pleases.

If ISIS FC played in the north east he would play for them given the proximity. I wouldn't want to miss a pen for them mind and what kit would they wear? Probably green camouflage home shirts and black with white trim for away.

What I don't understand is that if his desire is to move into coaching why wasn't the club he's supported and played for his entire career offered him something? I know you can't do it for every ex player but for someone like Harper I think he deserved it.

With all the things you could be upset about supporting Newcastle United, I'm amazed anyone has the energy to be even the slightest bit bothered about this :lol:

This little chap gets to cheer him on too

http://i.imgur.com/fG3eHzv.png

Just a few centimetres from Viz's 'Up the Arse Corner' there, (with additional marks for the name on the back)