Sunderland

Nobody

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-recent-derby-wins.1201922/

Will you still look back on a certain persons goals as fondly as you did previously? Genuine question that I'm interested to know peoples feelings about. Simple yes or no answers will do to.

To fukin right.

It hurts me when I watch them tho, i still want AJ lining up on March 20th!

Is this a massive whoosh or something???

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/toontastic-dont-ask-me-why-but.1202228/

Iv just had a look on a Newcastle forum called Toontastic ( what a terrible name for starters :lol: ) and they have a whole thread dedicated to just us lovely folk on here  :o

Wow, a whole thread :lol:

This guy knows:

Do you not think it makes more sense to have one thread about them rather than the 40 or so that are started on this board on a daily basis?

They had to have known man, had to!!! And if they didn't they did their utmost to avoid finding out.

After what came out last week about how he said at the time of his arrest he thought she was 16 they must have known that something had actually happened and as she was under age they would surely have put two and two together. But ignored it and played him anyway. I'm adamant they knew what had happened. There should be an FA investigation.

They almost certainly knew he was guilty, this is from a legal fella I know......"SAFC would have had copies of the advice from Counsel (Orlando Pownall QC is a big, big cheese in crime) and copies of the prosecution evidence once he was charged.

They will have known the content of the whatsapp messages straightaway."

They knew and played him to save themselves, which is utterly despicable in my opinion, and you're right, the FA should investigate it. The classy c***s.

Would they have all that though?  Strictly speaking they're nothing to do with this case, it's a matter between the crown and Johnson.

Basically if an employee is charged with a child sexual offence, then there is procedure to follow for the employers. As a football club would have children of all ages on it's premises, they have a duty to consider there being any further risk of him reoffending while on bail. That is why in most cases like this, the employee would be suspended pending the outcome, simply to be on the safe side.

Most SAFC fans seem to think that the club would simply ask him if he was guilty, he denies it, and they carry on, innocent until proven guilty and all that. However there's more to it than that. The club need to investigate further to see if they aren't putting children at risk, their legal people must have spoken to him, social services and the police. They would also have had to look into the CPS case itself and as my legal friend has said, they would have known the details of the case and the evidence against him. If they didn't do this, they were negligent themselves.

I think at the very least they have turned a blind eye to this.  If the CPS are pushing for prosecution you can bet they have good grounds for doing so.  Sunderland have stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted 'la la la la can't hear anything' over the entire duration until he admitted to it.

My view is that they did know and played him anyway, I cannot believe otherwise, it seems incomprehensible that they would not have had doubts at least.  They kept playing him for one reason, he is one of their best players.

There has been a few raised eyebrows on the jury bench as the jury of eight women and four men leaf through a series of photos of Johnson from his mobile phone, including one of his “groin area”.

Dr Hunton is being asked about some web history entries from the defendant's phone. These entries were made only a few days after his second meeting with the girl.

One of these web history entries confirms that a Google search for "legal age of consent" was carried out, Dr Hunton has said.

The second entry was a web page which was clicked on as part of the Google search. It was an article on the legal age of consent around the world by The Mirror.

DC Walton said that Johnson then asked to speak to Stacey Flounders about why he was being arrested. His girlfriend asked him, "who is she?"

Johnson then told his girlfriend the girl's name and said again: "I just gave her a few shirts."

Stacey then asked Johnson how old the girl was.

Johnson said: "Well she said she was 16."

:lol: busted

Whatsapp messages have him saying "that's ages lol" to her saying when she's 16

Not looking good for him judging from the transcripts of his police interviews where he appears to admit that he kissed her, which confuses me as to why he pleaded not guilty to all 4 charges initially - if only for the agenda of making as much money as possible from Sunderland before he went down.

Anyway - when does this trial finish ?

They had to have known man, had to!!! And if they didn't they did their utmost to avoid finding out.

After what came out last week about how he said at the time of his arrest he thought she was 16 they must have known that something had actually happened and as she was under age they would surely have put two and two together. But ignored it and played him anyway. I'm adamant they knew what had happened. There should be an FA investigation.

They almost certainly knew he was guilty, this is from a legal fella I know......"SAFC would have had copies of the advice from Counsel (Orlando Pownall QC is a big, big cheese in crime) and copies of the prosecution evidence once he was charged.

They will have known the content of the whatsapp messages straightaway."

They knew and played him to save themselves, which is utterly despicable in my opinion, and you're right, the FA should investigate it. The classy c***s.

Would they have all that though?  Strictly speaking they're nothing to do with this case, it's a matter between the crown and Johnson.

Basically if an employee is charged with a child sexual offence, then there is procedure to follow for the employers. As a football club would have children of all ages on it's premises, they have a duty to consider there being any further risk of him reoffending while on bail. That is why in most cases like this, the employee would be suspended pending the outcome, simply to be on the safe side.

Most SAFC fans seem to think that the club would simply ask him if he was guilty, he denies it, and they carry on, innocent until proven guilty and all that. However there's more to it than that. The club need to investigate further to see if they aren't putting children at risk, their legal people must have spoken to him, social services and the police. They would also have had to look into the CPS case itself and as my legal friend has said, they would have known the details of the case and the evidence against him. If they didn't do this, they were negligent themselves.

I think at the very least they have turned a blind eye to this.  If the CPS are pushing for prosecution you can bet they have good grounds for doing so.  Sunderland have stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted 'la la la la can't hear anything' over the entire duration until he admitted to it.

My view is that they did know and played him anyway, I cannot believe otherwise, it seems incomprehensible that they would not have had doubts at least.  They kept playing him for one reason, he is one of their best players.

Not sure if I am completely missing the point but it seems to me that it's more a case of the PFA being at fault than the SMB's...from what I can gather...