Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells fucking rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

You're so weird.

Who is stifler talking about in his post?

Defoe's lass I presume. I thought he was making a joke about one of the girls in that twitter video at first so had to read back a few pages to find the Defoe story :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

stifler :anguish:

Definitely something wrong with him.

But what do you really think Ron?? :lol:

Wonder if this Tony lad is some distant relative of mine, shall have to do some fishing.

Have to say she is nowt special.

My mate was telling me this story two weeks ago as he knows them both well, thought he was making it up. She isnt much i agree

Guest firetotheworks

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells fucking rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

You're so weird.

Hold on a second....you've had 'a few' dances off her? Why did you keep getting dances off her? I've only just noticed that now.

You're so weird.

Hold on a second....you've had 'a few' dances off her? Why did you keep getting dances off her? I've only just noticed that now.

Maybe he likes the smelly snatches, maybe he's just short on cash?

DIS has told jurors that on the day of Johnson's arrest she met with SAFC chief exec Margaret Byrne to inform her of the allegations facing the player.

"I disclosed the offences which Mr Johnson had been arrested for, and considered safeguarding for any other young people who may come into contact with him in his role as a professional footballer."

DIS has told jurors that on the day of Johnson's arrest she met with SAFC chief exec Margaret Byrne to inform her of the allegations facing the player.

"I disclosed the offences which Mr Johnson had been arrested for, and considered safeguarding for any other young people who may come into contact with him in his role as a professional footballer."

giphy.gif

Guest Roger Kint

http://themoderngay.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kids.jpg?w=600&h=444

You're so weird.

Mmmm, luv dat stanky snatch...