Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

Oooh, you want to watching him like, he's a bit of a paedophile. :lol: I don't think there's really any grey area in there like.

Kevin Pietersen not sure if he ate meal with Sunderland - couldn't recognise 'Tom Noddy' team

Former England cricketer Kevin Pietersen may have bumped into Sunderland last night in a restaurant in Dubai - only he’s not quite sure if it was them.

The Black Cats are currently away on a training camp in Dubai as they have no fixture this weekend due to their elimination from this season’s FA Cup.

Pietersen is also in Dubia at the moment representing Quetta Gladiators in the Pakistan T20 Super League, as Stoke City and Norwich who also had early exits from the FA Cup.

And it would appear Pietersen ate in the same restaurant as one of the three Premier League sides last night - he just wasn’t which it was.

He tweeted: “Just had dinner next to a premier league football team & I had to come back to room to see (son) Dylan’s football cards to figure which team...

“And...I still don’t know which team it was. Jess & I ate at Nobu here in Dubai. Can someone tell me so I can tell Dylan please?!”

When his Twitter followers replied telling him of Sunderland, Stoke and Norwich’s whereabouts the all-rounder was less-than complimentary.

He followed up: “Norwich, Stoke or Sunderland people are saying. Those three are in premier league?!?! Serious?!?!

“They should be in Skegness! #TomNoddyFootballTeams.”

Pietersen, a Chelsea fan, is never one to shy away from controversy. It’s why he finds himself in Dubai now as opposed to in South Africa with the England squad.

The probability that it was, in fact, Sunderland is high too. The restaurant in question is 20 minutes from where Sam Allardyce’s side currently are, 30 minutes from Stoke and two hours from Norwich.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-pietersen-not-sure-ate-10912046

Kevin Pietersen not sure if he ate meal with Sunderland - couldn't recognise 'Tom Noddy' team

Former England cricketer Kevin Pietersen may have bumped into Sunderland last night in a restaurant in Dubai - only he’s not quite sure if it was them.

The Black Cats are currently away on a training camp in Dubai as they have no fixture this weekend due to their elimination from this season’s FA Cup.

Pietersen is also in Dubia at the moment representing Quetta Gladiators in the Pakistan T20 Super League, as Stoke City and Norwich who also had early exits from the FA Cup.

And it would appear Pietersen ate in the same restaurant as one of the three Premier League sides last night - he just wasn’t which it was.

He tweeted: “Just had dinner next to a premier league football team & I had to come back to room to see (son) Dylan’s football cards to figure which team...

“And...I still don’t know which team it was. Jess & I ate at Nobu here in Dubai. Can someone tell me so I can tell Dylan please?!”

When his Twitter followers replied telling him of Sunderland, Stoke and Norwich’s whereabouts the all-rounder was less-than complimentary.

He followed up: “Norwich, Stoke or Sunderland people are saying. Those three are in premier league?!?! Serious?!?!

“They should be in Skegness! #TomNoddyFootballTeams.”

Pietersen, a Chelsea fan, is never one to shy away from controversy. It’s why he finds himself in Dubai now as opposed to in South Africa with the England squad.

The probability that it was, in fact, Sunderland is high too. The restaurant in question is 20 minutes from where Sam Allardyce’s side currently are, 30 minutes from Stoke and two hours from Norwich.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-pietersen-not-sure-ate-10912046

:lol:

And we wonder why his teammates in the England team hated him.

KP is a complete dick, but he did the business (when he could be arsed).

Anyway....priorities

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-recent-derby-wins.1201922/

This. Liverpool fans still loved Suarez even when eating people. The mags loved Barton despite assaulting people and almost blinding a fellow player. Man Utd fans love Giggs despite him shagging everyone including his brothers missus....

And sunderland fans still love Adam Johnson, despite him admitting in court to grooming and then sexually assaulting a child. Its all the same really.

They had to have known man, had to!!! And if they didn't they did their utmost to avoid finding out.

After what came out last week about how he said at the time of his arrest he thought she was 16 they must have known that something had actually happened and as she was under age they would surely have put two and two together. But ignored it and played him anyway. I'm adamant they knew what had happened. There should be an FA investigation.

They almost certainly knew he was guilty, this is from a legal fella I know......"SAFC would have had copies of the advice from Counsel (Orlando Pownall QC is a big, big cheese in crime) and copies of the prosecution evidence once he was charged.

They will have known the content of the whatsapp messages straightaway."

They knew and played him to save themselves, which is utterly despicable in my opinion, and you're right, the FA should investigate it. The classy cunts.

this Reiver bloke is a bit obsessed with us mind, i don't look at the mackems sites much but ive noticed this thick fu##er is always banging on about us, do they ever talk about anything else other than us on there ffs  :rolleyes:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/seriously-is-tufty-unstable.1201031/

what a clip on that site

He's one of those hard fuckers / billy liars (take your pick) who on derby day will enter a Newcastle city centre pub in his full red and white regalia and he'll claim everyone in there will be to scared to fight him.  Only the sad cunts believe anything he says.

They had to have known man, had to!!! And if they didn't they did their utmost to avoid finding out.

After what came out last week about how he said at the time of his arrest he thought she was 16 they must have known that something had actually happened and as she was under age they would surely have put two and two together. But ignored it and played him anyway. I'm adamant they knew what had happened. There should be an FA investigation.

They almost certainly knew he was guilty, this is from a legal fella I know......"SAFC would have had copies of the advice from Counsel (Orlando Pownall QC is a big, big cheese in crime) and copies of the prosecution evidence once he was charged.

They knew and played him to save themselves, which is utterly despicable in my opinion, and you're right, the FA should investigate it. The classy cunts.

Would they have all that though?  Strictly speaking they're nothing to do with this case, it's a matter between the crown and Johnson.

The club would not have had access to the evidence, until it started being broadcast over the internet at start of the trial.

From the CPS

The presumption of innocence and the rights of the accused

Suspects who are prosecuted are entitled to have their guilt or innocence established with all the safeguards of a criminal trial, including the rules of evidence. Those who are not prosecuted, or who are acquitted, are entitled to the presumption of innocence. The presumption of innocence can only be undermined if the CPS or police were to release evidence enabling individuals to trawl through it to determine why the person was suspected in the first place. This is an important constitutional principle closely linked with the Service's independence of decision making.

They knew and played him to save themselves, which is utterly despicable in my opinion, and you're right, the FA should investigate it. The classy c***s.

Would they have all that though?  Strictly speaking they're nothing to do with this case, it's a matter between the crown and Johnson.

Yeah I don't see what safc would have access.to counsel opinion when they've got no involvement at in the case.

They knew and played him to save themselves, which is utterly despicable in my opinion, and you're right, the FA should investigate it. The classy c***s.

Basically if an employee is charged with a child sexual offence, then there is procedure to follow for the employers. As a football club would have children of all ages on it's premises, they have a duty to consider there being any further risk of him reoffending while on bail. That is why in most cases like this, the employee would be suspended pending the outcome, simply to be on the safe side.

Most SAFC fans seem to think that the club would simply ask him if he was guilty, he denies it, and they carry on, innocent until proven guilty and all that. However there's more to it than that. The club need to investigate further to see if they aren't putting children at risk, their legal people must have spoken to him, social services and the police. They would also have had to look into the CPS case itself and as my legal friend has said, they would have known the details of the case and the evidence against him. If they didn't do this, they were negligent themselves.