Sunderland

Nobody

:spit: Stifler just keeps getting better and better.

Or weirder and weirder, depending on what way you want to look at it.

You think I'm weird. My mate worked in a road across the road from it at the time, he stupidely told the stripper he had. The next day for a week she came in for her lunch asking for my mate.

http://i.onionstatic.com/clickhole/2580/2/animated/original.gif

You think I'm weird. My mate worked in a road across the road from it at the time, he stupidely told the stripper he had. The next day for a week she came in for her lunch asking for my mate.

:dontknow: What does any of that mean? He worked in a road and told her he had it? The next day for a week? Please, for your own good, stop it.

You think I'm weird. My mate worked in a restaurant across the road from it at the time, he stupidely told the stripper this. The next day for a week she came in for her lunch asking for my mate.

http://replygif.net/i/116.gif

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

Well that's disturbing.

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

Well that's disturbing.

"Would you like a dance?"

"AYE BUT AM SKINT, HEN"  *cheeky wink*

The f***s ganning on here? Tweets gone.

Someone filming a couple of bairns singing the f*** off Adam Johnson chant.

f***s sake - what's wrong with people? :lol:

It actually makes me sick, that people think that is an okay thing to do. #banter