Sunderland

Nobody

So if the verdict has to be unanimous if he is found not guilty will that have to be the unanimous view of the jury?

Or is that a stupid question?  If so I can't see all 12 thinking he is not guilty, albeit based on the anecdotal sketchy stuff we've had so far

Or if they cannot agree on a verdict is he therefore found not guilty?

Has to be 12 guilty, 0 not guilty.  Even if 11 of them think guitly and 1 not guilty, the verdict will be not guilty

This is completely wrong btw.

If the jury don't come to a unanimous verdict, the judge will often revise it down later to a majority one (majority being 10-2). If they can't come to a majority, then the jury is declared hung and the trial is over. Prosecution will usually seek a retrial unless there's a good reason not to. Hung juries are pretty rare though.

Why would the judge say "The only score is 12-0" if that's not what he meant?  Surely I wasnt 'completely' wrong..? If it's not 12-0 at this point, it's not guilty. What happens after that comes next

A hung jury is not "not guilty".

Assuming the judge does stick with his direction of unanimous, the only NG verdict is if all 12 jurors decide he is NG.

It will be down to establishing context, if he did indeed move his car to a more secluded place it shows he meant business. Being in the back of a Chinese should really say it all but i suppose every person is entitled to a fair trial which means checking facts or evidence given.

I would say the digital penetration charge will probably stick, the other whether it happened or not is much harder to prove.

I wonder how much he's shitting it right now?