Sunderland

Nobody

Just noticed O'Shea went off injured last night, anyone know what's up with him? Could be a big blow, he's been holding their defence together lately.

Massive if he's out for a while.

People will complain of his shitness but fact is our defence looks a whole lot poorer for not having him in it.

Looking more and more likely that the jury are going to fail to reach a verdict on this.

Before sending the jury back out earlier, judge Jonathan Rose said there is “no pressure” for them to return a verdict.

The court heard one of the jurors has a two-day commitment this Thursday and Friday.

The judge will make a decision on this if it becomes an issue.

Who turns up for a case expecting to last 2 weeks and then turns round at the end like "ahh, actually I can't come tomorrow cos I've got to look after my mates fish for 2 days". :lol:

Looking more and more likely that the jury are going to fail to reach a verdict on this.

Before sending the jury back out earlier, judge Jonathan Rose said there is “no pressure” for them to return a verdict.

The court heard one of the jurors has a two-day commitment this Thursday and Friday.

Who turns up for a case expecting to last 2 weeks and then turns round at the end like "ahh, actually I can't come tomorrow cos I've got to look after my mates fish for 2 days". :lol:

It's a job interview apparently

Who turns up for a case expecting to last 2 weeks and then turns round at the end like "ahh, actually I can't come tomorrow cos I've got to look after my mates fish for 2 days". [emoji38]

Erm can they not have a word with the employer and tell them to move it like. Ridiculous, that.

Who turns up for a case expecting to last 2 weeks and then turns round at the end like "ahh, actually I can't come tomorrow cos I've got to look after my mates fish for 2 days". [emoji38]

Erm can they not have a word with the employer and tell them to move it like. Ridiculous, that.

Probably get sanctioned.