Sunderland

Nobody

I was in mackem land today and saw a few people wearing AJ tops, one being a lass. I was shocked. I would have taken a photo had I not been driving.

At the Retro Game Festival last year at Gateshead Stadium, I saw a kid of about 12 singing Lost Prophets on Rock band on the big screen.

:lol:

Their statement will be an absolute rebuttal of the defence accusations, it can't really be anything else.  Be interesting to see how they squirm out of it though.  Margaret Byrne will be hung from the city walls and it will all be her fault, nicely brushed under the mackem carpet.

The fans and Ready to Groom will agree with the club's position and all will be well with the classy club.

Their statement will be an absolute rebuttal of the defence accusations, it can't really be anything else.  Be interesting to see how they squirm out of it though.  Margaret Byrne will be hung from the city walls and it will all be her fault, nicely brushed under the mackem carpet.

The fans and Ready to Groom will agree with the club's position and all will be well with the classy club.

What city walls? Its nothing more than a shitty town man.

Aye fair point, figure of speech.  Hung from the chicken wire fence might be more apt

Aye fair point, figure of speech.  Hung from the chicken wire fence might be more apt

Understand what you're saying but can't buy that she was told about it and no-one else knew. Pretty sure the bill mentioned that others knew about it within the the club?

Dunno like, isn't it often the case that some of the more forthright jurors make a decision and everyone else tends to go along with it?  Especially if your verdict would end up overturning what nearly everyone else thinks.

So a club sends a fax late or forgets to sign a page correctly and sanctions are applied if the player involved plays, yet a club knowingly plays a player, self confessed as guilty of a serious criminal offence (short of murder what's actually worse than sexual activity with a child) and nowt'll happen, not even disrepute.

So a club sends a fax late or forgets to sign a page correctly and sanctions are applied if the player involved plays, yet a club knowingly plays a player, self confessed as guilty of a serious criminal offence (short of murder what's actually worse than sexual activity with a child) and nowt'll happen, not even disrepute.

Nope I don't think so.  One is an infringement of the laws of the game and the other an infringement of the laws of the land.  For example had Cantona drop kicked someone in the chippy queue he would not have been banned from playing football.  Or if Suarez had bitten his next door neighbour he wouldn't be banned from playing football but as they did it on the pitch they were charged with transgressing the laws of football.

I doubt there is much that can be done other than worldwide condemnation of the club for persisting with a child molester to save them from relegation

Nope I don't think so.  One is an infringement of the laws of the game and the other an infringement of the laws of the land.  For example had Cantona drop kicked someone in the chippy queue he would not have been banned from playing football.  Or if Suarez had bitten his next door neighbour he wouldn't be banned from playing football but as they did it on the pitch they were charged with transgressing the laws of football.

I doubt there is much that can be done other than worldwide condemnation of the club for persisting with a child molester to save them from relegation

I know, nowt will get done, but Johnson's/SAFC's actions unlike those of Cantona in the chippy, or Suarez having his neighbour as a buffet, directly affected the competition.