Motherwell 2 - 4 Newcastle United (FT) Post game euphoria from pg 19

bowlingcrofty

Guest bimpy474

I bought a bag of fizzy bottle sweets for the boys, but Wilbur's had too many and has started swearing. I've sent him out to calm down, with a view to bringing him back for the 2nd half. Updates as I get them.

:lol: mental.

I bought a bag of fizzy bottle sweets for the boys, but Wilbur's had too many and has started swearing. I've sent him out to calm down, with a view to bringing him back for the 2nd half. Updates as I get them.

ffs wilbur man!

Guest hobshobs

BPUPBrFCQAArDLN.jpg

ULTRAS LYK

Got to be under 12 to be an ultra. See they've all grown up a bit since Darlington then.

plenty of time for Kinnear and Pards to change that, before season starts.

Come on mate, I was joking when I said my post too. Kinnear's a ticking time bomb. The second it goes good for it the wheels will come off.

Don't know why but quite excited we are playing again an hour ago I couldn't give a shit, thought I'd lost interest in us after all the bollocks but guess I haven't but plenty of time for Kinnear and Pards to change that, before season starts.

:lol: Basically this. Also it seems when I pay very little attention to the match, we do better. Must test that out during the actual season.

Don't know why but quite excited we are playing again an hour ago I couldn't give a shit, thought I'd lost interest in us after all the bollocks but guess I haven't but plenty of time for Kinnear and Pards to change that, before season starts.

:lol: Basically this. Also it seems when I pay very little attention to the match, we do better. Must test that out during the actual season.

:lol: same. Damn that's a harsh cross to bear.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Williamson and Vuckic have gone off. #nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Steven Taylor is on for the second half along with Sylvain Marveaux #nufc

Expand

Vuckic's leg has probably fallen off.