Motherwell 2 - 4 Newcastle United (FT) Post game euphoria from pg 19

bowlingcrofty

Nice to start with a win and scoring a few, can only be good for their confidence. :thup:

Now, to start getting more of the senior players in the side and some injury-free run-outs in Portugal please.

Guest hobshobs

Unbelievable result. Quite overwhelmed and emotional.

If only he could have done something similar with the same calibre of squad at Brighton or Stevenage. Wait till it counts lads and nothing will have changed. Damage limitation at Man City in a few weeks. Flowing football and then along came Darren Bent!

I can appreciate what the banner is getting at but it just gives those wankers in the press something fresh to talk about aside from bullshit about Cisse and Bent, etc. Positive press is what we need for a change and that might be achieved if we have a good pre-season and look ready.

Bit of forward momentum prior to the game against Shiteh.  O0

Anybody who was there capable of telling us what the formation was and what the styñe of play was in both 1st and 2nd half? Big ask but would be nice... :whistle:

styñe? styñe!? Sorry I don't speak foreign. What the fuck is that? Why am I being such an arsehole about this? Because our ancestors didn't fight in war so we could use letters with unusual lines above them. That's why I'm giving you shit about that, even though I knew what you meant, although I don't understand how you got there.