Motherwell 2 - 4 Newcastle United (FT) Post game euphoria from pg 19

bowlingcrofty

Banner encapsulates the mood perfectly, don't know/care if the kid who made it is a knacker or not.

I'm far from wanting to go to watch us live any time soon and hopefully won't be for a while, but if and when I crumble and go back I'd be keen to point out that it'll be to support the team I've always supported, whilst also being mightily fucked off about who owns the club and the way he goes about running it.

Anyway, nice to see we scored a few goals tonight.  Fog on the styñe is all myñe, all myñe.

Vuckic looks frighteningly mobile, what's going on!

He was up against Scottish drunks who aren't good at football.

Fair point. Wouldn't want you to praise anyone Ronaldo.

He did look to be running fairly fast TBF.

I'm a big fan of Vuckic.

Vuckic looks frighteningly mobile, what's going on!

He was up against Scottish drunks who aren't good at football.

Fair point. Wouldn't want you to praise anyone Ronaldo.

He did look to be running fairly fast TBF.

I'm a big fan of Vuckic.

Oh right.

Don't care about the banner, though wonder what people think they can do that supports the team without supporting the regime, especially if you're attending matches.

:thup:

"You want to win games but it's about performance level," the manager told nufc.co.uk following the final whistle.

"The performance level was the problem last year, and if you get that right then the results will follow.

"That performance level was top drawer. With no disrespect to Motherwell, we made them look ordinary at times and could have scored even more than we did."

"At the back end of last year I warned the players that pre-season would be the toughest of my time here, for sure, and one of the toughest I've ever done," he explained

"And that was reflected tonight. That was our best conditioned team and we looked really sharp. The quality was also there and we needed to get a win because we want to get back in that winning habit.

"It was a great night with some fantastic performances and we played a little bit more relaxed."

Guest Phil K

Always promised so much, Vuckic. Hope this isn't another false dawn for yet another hopeful

Fair comments. But Motherwell looked ordinary because they are ordinary. Their team is lower SPL level at the moment.

That said, remember Orient 6 Newcastle 1 ?

One of THE most shameful pre-season results ever

Couldn't have been much lower side beating us.

"You want to win games but it's about performance level," the manager told nufc.co.uk following the final whistle.

"The performance level was the problem last year, and if you get that right then the results will follow.

"That performance level was top drawer. With no disrespect to Motherwell, we made them look ordinary at times and could have scored even more than we did."

"At the back end of last year I warned the players that pre-season would be the toughest of my time here, for sure, and one of the toughest I've ever done," he explained

"And that was reflected tonight. That was our best conditioned team and we looked really sharp. The quality was also there and we needed to get a win because we want to get back in that winning habit.

"It was a great night with some fantastic performances and we played a little bit more relaxed."

We made a team look ordinary who last weekend drew 0-0 with Doncaster, things are starting to look up.

As I said elsewhere, this season is make or break for Vuckic. He needs a run of games and more importantly, to stay fit and around the first team squad.

I hope he makes it, because he has talent. Just needs a turn of luck.