The other games today - 2013/14

JH

They're not going to start peddling this "Cardiff at home will be a fixture that many teams won't relish" are they?!

Cardiff have gone from scoring against City to being title contenders in the space of about three minutes :lol:

Fucking hell man, this place :lol:

So nobody can play well against Man City without the sarcastic comments coming out? We don't always roll over, last season we gave Man United, Chelsea and Spurs tough games. I know times are tough at our club but can't some matches be enjoyed outside of this bubble?

01 Marshall

02 Connolly

03 Taylor

04 Caulker

06 Turner

07 Whittingham

08 Medel

13 Kim Bo-Kyung

17 Gunnarsson

39 Bellamy

10 Campbell

01 Krul

02 Coloccini

13 Yanga-M'Biwa

26 Debuchy

27 S Taylor

07 Sissoko

18 Gutierrez

24 Tiote

09 Cisse

10 Ben Arfa

11 Gouffran

So the top eleven can compete but we have to write off the game? And some people think Pardew is hard done by.  :lol:

So nobody can play well against Man City without the sarcastic comments coming out? We don't always roll over, last season we gave Man United, Chelsea and Spurs tough games. I know times are tough at our club but can't some matches be enjoyed outside of this bubble?

To be fair Cardiff are thought to be one of the teams that'll be down there with us fighting for their place in the league. It's just depressing comparing their efforts today to ours last week.

01 Marshall

02 Connolly

03 Taylor

04 Caulker

06 Turner

07 Whittingham

08 Medel

13 Kim Bo-Kyung

17 Gunnarsson

39 Bellamy

10 Campbell

01 Krul

02 Coloccini

13 Yanga-M'Biwa

26 Debuchy

27 S Taylor

07 Sissoko

18 Gutierrez

24 Tiote

09 Cisse

10 Ben Arfa

11 Gouffran

So the top eleven can compete but we have to write off the game? And some people think Pardew is hard done by.  :lol:

I'd cheerfully take the cardiff strike force over ours

this this a thousand time this.

Christ man up people