The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Tbf to Keys, if you step off the pitch on purpose, you have to ask permission from the ref to come back on again. Weird rule that's rarely seen or enforced and anyway, Sturridge didn't step off the pitch on purpose imo.

I remember being warned by a ref for that and I thought he was making it up as I'd never seen the rule enforced.  Surely Ben Arfa did that yesterday when he beat Riise - he definitely ran off the pitch on purpose.

It's one of those rules never enforced at the top.  Just like how foul throws are never done in the PL.

Exactly, it's there in the rules but rarely enforced.

I was once almost sent off for standing in the opposition half as I kicked off. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Tbf to Keys, if you step off the pitch on purpose, you have to ask permission from the ref to come back on again. Weird rule that's rarely seen or enforced and anyway, Sturridge didn't step off the pitch on purpose imo.

I remember being warned by a ref for that and I thought he was making it up as I'd never seen the rule enforced.  Surely Ben Arfa did that yesterday when he beat Riise - he definitely ran off the pitch on purpose.

It's one of those rules never enforced at the top.  Just like how foul throws are never done in the PL.

I was once almost sent off for standing in the opposition half as I kicked off. :lol:

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

That ref was a bit harsh like :lol:

We were late arriving since some moron had filled the minibus up with the wrong fuel or something. My standing in the other half tipped him over the edge. I ignored him at first, thinking he was taking the piss. He clearly wasn't and went nuts. :lol:

It was the Prudhoe 6th form football coach circa 2008 if anyone remembers him. What a colossal cunt.

Guest bimpy474

We were late arriving since some moron had filled the minibus up with the wrong fuel or something. My standing in the other half tipped him over the edge. I ignored him at first, thinking he was taking the piss. He clearly wasn't and went nuts. :lol:

It was the Prudhoe 6th form football coach circa 2008 if anyone remembers him. What a colossal cunt.

Ah right, he already had the hump :lol: