The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Man United are s****. Fergie was a wizard.

Honestly think Kagawa for Giggs would make a world of difference. He's 39 ffs playing 90 minutes against L'pool away from home.

Preview of our future.

Guest bimpy474

Moyes had a hard act to follow and has been in the job no time, To say he's out of his depth after so long in the Premiership at Everton is mental so soon. He needs time to stamp his own authority on Man Utd, and he will imo.

Moyes had a hard act to follow and has been in the job no time, To say he's out of his depth after so long in the Premiership at Everton is mental so soon. He needs time to stamp his own authority on Man Utd, and he will imo.

:thup:

agree, still, they look poorer than you'd expect and he really doesn't look like he's handling things well

Guest bimpy474

agree, still, they look poorer than you'd expect and he really doesn't look like he's handling things well

Aye, i'm definitely with some others on here about Kagawa, not picking him has baffled me a bit.

Under Ferguson you'd be confident of seeing a completely different Man U in the second half.

There does seem to be something missing from this Man U team. Fergie's teams played with 100% committment, I'm not sure Moyes will be able to replicate that.

Man Utd's team itself under Ferguson were no great shakes. Other 'big' teams last season were horribly inconsistent, and Man Utd's opposition wilted in the face of the psychology of Man Utd, before they'd kicked a ball.

Ferguson's intimidation going is massive, IMO. The team was nothing special last season, and I think it will show this time around.

Say what you like but Fergie built and dismantled a few different title winning teams, you can't put that down to luck. They maintained a consistent style and work rate throughout as well. That's what Moyes has got to replicate.

Guest neesy111
BBCSport: David Moyes "We had long periods of the game but couldn't score. Apart from the lapse in concentration for their goal, we played well" #MUFC

They didn't play well.

Guest neesy111

I'm just gonna come out and say it, Moyes has a thing against Asian players. It was the same at Everton when he froze out Li Tie. For more information PM me.

Racist.