The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

So, if City don't concede from now on, will Zab get a clean sheet on FF?

I dont think it works that way, i'm steaming because if Zab stayed off i would have had Mapou coming in...... :rant:

McClean sent home by Wigan for refusing to wear a poppy on his shirt.

The kid's as thick as a castle wall but forcing him to wear one is a bit much.

IRA loving scumbag, deserves everything he gets.

Ok you dickhead I am going to inform you of some things about James McClean and where he is from. He is from Creggan in Derry. In 1972 14 innocent people in Creggan were murdered by the British Army. McClean is correct not to wear the poppy

So, if City don't concede from now on, will Zab get a clean sheet on FF?

I dont think it works that way, i'm steaming because if Zab stayed off i would have had Mapou coming in...... :rant:

I had Clyne as first sub. :(

Ok you dickhead I am going to inform you of some things about James McClean and where he is from. He is from Creggan in Derry. In 1972 14 innocent people in Creggan were murdered by the British Army. McClean is correct not to wear the poppy

IRA loving scumbag.

Guest neesy111

FFS.

IRA loving scumbag.

No need, the British comitted some horifiic atrocities in Ireland. It's recent history too, can completely understand if people don't want to wear one. It's a choice to wear one, if it's mandatory then it means nothing.

Guest bimpy474

No offence to you but that is one horrible thing. But Remberance day is about soldiers lost in many wars. While i understand what you just posted.

Remberance day also remembers many Irish soldiers killed in WW1. Not having a go at you like.