The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Can't say I'm not happy Liverpool have fallen 6 points behind the top after the media began all the chat about them winning the league.

Rodgers with his whole "It's unprecedented for a team to go from 7th to 1st" carry on.

Jose's got his ambition and fire back that he seemed to have lost in the El Classico's on the Bernabeu bench. Love it.

He's not looked in the game since his return, seemed a little bit more like his old self today.

Title race is on.

Can't say I'm not happy Liverpool have fallen 6 points behind the top after the media began all the chat about them winning the league.

Rodgers with his whole "It's unprecedented for a team to go from 7th to 1st" carry on.

:thup:

Felt it was a bit of a false position in many ways, when you consider for matches 18 and 19 they faced City and Chelsea - who everybody else had played already. Now we're half way through and they're 5th it is more realistic. They'll beat the shit teams but they don't have enough about them to beat the top teams, especially not with Sturridge out.

what the fuck was webb looking at there?

That's shan on Suarez like but I never will feel any sympathy for him, even if he plays the rest of his career clean as fuck it'll always be "boy who cried wolf" the way he carried/carries on.  He's a prick and he deserves owt that comes his way.

Guest neesy111

Lovely to see QPR down in 4th now. 24 goals in 23 games n all. Media told me Harry Redknapp invented attacking football so that's a bit odd...

Met a Qpr fan a few days back, said they are defo going back up....