Faye Downey

prefabtoon

Not sure if you're being sarcastic there. But, in this instance, his words have been backed up with actions. No idea if it's completely his doing, but it's a positive regardless. No real need to read any more into it than that.

I was being serious. I haven't read anything into it, I just thought someone saying 'he's doing and saying all the right things at the minute' was funny. That was it.

Posted it in the pre-match thread. ;)

The first session will surely provide the most interesting assessment of what we're doing well and poorly at present. Not that we'll get to hear about it of course. Just hope it works out.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 29m

#Nufc began training with intense warm-up marshalled by consultant @FayeDowney. Now in 2 groups working on ball retention & winning it back.

I'm Guessing thats her in the background on this pic. by the looks of the other pics she's got them grafting, reckon the fitness levels will definately be better.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40191515@N05/9312486807/

#Nufc began training with intense warm-up marshalled by consultant @FayeDowney. Now in 2 groups working on ball retention & winning it back.

I'm Guessing thats her in the background on this pic. by the looks of the other pics she's got them grafting, reckon the fitness levels will definately be better.

Not sure how you can tell that. The only thing I got from the photos was the horrific erotic consequences she has wrought on young Dummett.

876G7611

Not sure how you can tell that. The only thing I got from the photos was the horrific erotic consequences she has wrought on young Dummett.

876G7611

And a Sadistic Tiote  ;D

Isn't this kind of position something that all clubs should have? Or do they all have it and we just never bothered?

Seems a no brainer really, and something we should look to have on staff permanently, even if it isn't faye (who seems to be destined for better things).

Our other fitness coaches must be awful. Hopefully it's as much a kick up the backside for them.

We're lean as fuck in terms of our coaching/physio staff thanks to the massive staff amassed by Fat Sam and the huge severance payouts Ashley had to fork out to them when he sacked Sam and the lot. It's always been a problem since.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest icemanblue

All sounds good, can she help with set pieces as well?

She will be better at it than Pards TBF.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/22040900/984827_large.gif

I am a little concerned she will be burned as a witch if we suddenly stop having excessive injuries and our players can comfortably see out 90 mins.

Does she weigh the same as a duck?

BURN HER ANYWAYYYY!!!

Is it just me or was finishing a game not one of our strengths last season. If it wasn't for some of our injury time goals last year we'd have went down.

A few players have mentioned fitness I think, the latest was Cabaye who said that players didn't feel confident to make runs because fitness wasn't good enough. Jonas and Taylor have been the others iirc.