Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Stuck Coleman and Distin in for the next games, hoping S*nderland continue their miserable away scoring record. Benched Negredo, start with Suarez© and Welbeck up front (if Welbeck is fit). Whacked Debuchy in as well actually, probably about a 16 point deduction this week :lol: Need to make up some serious ground to have any hope of finishing in the upper echelons of our work league, though.

Every 'good' week sees everyone else doing better, it's doing my head in. I'm pining for the wildcard but, more than that, pining for next season.

My brother is a prick too. He's finally overtaken me and - knowing exactly which transfers I plan to make - is doing them too. Bellend!

Unsure what to do with the captaincy this week. Lukaku is due a goal or two but the form Suarez is in makes it so hard to take the captaincy off him. I reckon everyone in the work league will keep him as captain so it'll either be a masterstroke or a massive failure if I captain Lukaku instead of him. Decisions  :undecided: