Stewart Downing

NUFC_Sam

Jonas has 1 goal and 0 assists in his last 50 games, btw.

:lol:

Dunno where thats from, last two seasons in the league he's got:

71 games

3 goals

5 assists

Pretty much identical to Downing.

How many assists does Downing have in his last 50 games? I bet it's more than zero.

Are you sure?  Because that would mean Gutierrez got 5 assists in 21 games and then 0 in the following 50.

Just checked out of curiosity. It's actually 49 games for us, 51 in total. :lol:

I'd rather not buy players because they were slightly better than our shit players.

Pretty sure we could get a lot better for £5m even if he was French/plays in France *spits in disgust*

Liverpool supporting mate of mine just said this to me ( so take it with a pinch of salt)

the stories say Liverpool are willing to sell Downing for £5m and that Downing would be open to a move to Newcastle because they're near his home... not that Newcastle have bid or inquired over him (or that they're even seriously interested)

Not saying that is the facts but that does make sense and he says he's on 80k a week :lol:

Marv's stats?

Marv isn't a winger.

I know this. Would like still like to see his stats for last season. 3 assists wasn't it?

5 according to soccernet. Marv was actually pretty mint on the wing when he first joined before his injury.

I'd rather not buy players because they were slightly better than our shit players.

Pretty sure we could get a lot better for £5m even if he was French/plays in France *spits in disgust*

Fairly mocking post just for the sake of it.

Liverpool form aside he's lots better than most of our current options out wide.  Get a similar player from France then fine, although I don't think it's healthy packing the whole squad full of French players and there's something to be said for getting a few players of other nationalities in.

Liverpool supporting mate of mine just said this to me ( so take it with a pinch of salt)

the stories say Liverpool are willing to sell Downing for £5m and that Downing would be open to a move to Newcastle because they're near his home... not that Newcastle have bid or inquired over him (or that they're even seriously interested)

Not saying that is the facts but that does make sense and he says he's on 80k a week :lol:

And Downing's father's going around saying he's coming here, allegedly.

Marv's stats?

Marv isn't a winger.

I know this. Would like still like to see his stats for last season. 3 assists wasn't it?

5 according to soccernet. Marv was actually pretty mint on the wing when he first joined before his injury.

Played about 2 games didn't he?

And Downing's father's going around saying he's coming here, allegedly.

Could you dig that one out by any chance, know you mentioned it earlier? I missed it tbh, just wanted to know the context and stuff.