The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Phil K

He started last season with ready made excuses, the Europa Cup thing, and the rest as they say is history.

Footballers are known for if you give them an excuse, they'll use it every time.

Pardew should know this, but he's a useless EXCUSE for a manager.

This season he's showing he has learnt NOTHING. Same excuses same mistakes.

Buckle your safety belts kiddies. This season is gonna be a rough ride with this fool in charge, and the disaster waiting to replace him....

Guest bimpy474

sorry but what's embarrassing? i don't get how it's embarrassing

the man is the alan partridge of football ffs

I find it embarrassing that we have a thread dedicated to 'excuses' from our own manager, before a ball has been kicked in the season, and made up of quite a lot of stuff which is exactly the same as every manager in the league comes out with on a weekly basis.

I also find it depressing and irritating how we revel in negativity, but that's a bigger issue.

Cant you see the humour that's attached here ffs. It's just a bit of fun and tbf Pardew stream of excuses are funny as feck like. I mean "the Notting Hill Carvinal" "we didn't run fast enough" we didn't jump high enough". Come on, there funny :lol:

There is nothing embarrassing about this thread unless you have a blind loyalty to Pardew.

He comes out with ridiculous amounts of bullshit and people want to pull him up on it. What better way than documenting contradictory statements from the man himself.

I find it embarrassing that we have a thread dedicated to 'excuses' from our own manager, before a ball has been kicked in the season, and made up of quite a lot of stuff which is exactly the same as every manager in the league comes out with on a weekly basis.

I also find it depressing and irritating how we revel in negativity, but that's a bigger issue.

It's just a bit of fun man. As for revelling in negativity, that's ironic given the nature of the thread you're embarrassed by.

"The other team just kicked the ball too much to day. We wasn't expecting that."

"Sometimes you just have to hold your hand up and say you can't compete financially. With the kind of spending power teams like Hull and West Brom have, we just can't compete with that."

It's just a bit of fun man. As for revelling in negativity, that's ironic given the nature of the thread you're embarrassed by.

I'm fairly certain if RTG had a thread like this up and they were ripping their own manager to shreds people on here would be loving it. Put the thread on our forum and it's just a bit of jest... :bluestar:

I'm fairly certain if RTG had a thread like this up and they were ripping their own manager to shreds people on here would be loving it. Put the thread on our forum and it's just a bit of jest... :bluestar:

I don't speak for 'people' :lol: I'm speaking for myself, I think it's a bit of fun and I couldn't care less what they talk about on RTG, you're scraping the barrel. As for ripping our own manager to shreds, I wish we had more fans who would pull him on the bullshit he talks and the quality of his management. In fact I wish we had more fans who objected more strongly to Ashley's ownership as well, but that's a different thread.

agree, if the mackems were doing it clearly in jest then why would we be bothered...difference is they'd have a serious thread blading him

pardew talks a lot of shite and nonsense while serving up shit football, at least we should get some enjoyment out of something 'cause it ain't coming from the football anymore

Guest bimpy474

I do wish a journalist would ask him why he persists with a formation that has been awful for nearly the year we've used it.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Shankly,Clough,Paisley,Busby,Ferguson,Robson,Pardew the names of the great managers just roles of the tounge.

If I had the time I could find you a source for all 30 of the ones that Jack Flash and myself listed, I can't be arsed with that though obviously. None of them are made up.

Guest icemanblue

Game against Chelsea couldn't be moved to a later date because of the Notting Hill carnival. Not quite as hilarious when it's put that way, like.

Guest bimpy474

The Chelsea away game was played on the Saturday after Europe because of the carnival which Pardew said had cost us.

See, it's a funny as feck excuses, so funny it's not actually funny. Yet i laugh and laugh.....

Guest bimpy474

Game against Chelsea couldn't be moved to a later date because of the Notting Hill carnival. Not quite as hilarious when it's put that way, like.

Oh ffs it's just a joke, a pisstake and he did genuinely say our build up was disturbed by The Notting Hill Carnival, which we have turned into a laugh. 

I just think it's bad timing really, seems people have lost any positivity after the draw with Rangers.

Understandable a lot of positivity has went out the window considering he said it's his strongest side and is most likely the team/tactics we'll be starting the season with (new signings aside).

If I had the time I could find you a source for all 30 of the ones that Jack Flash and myself listed, I can't be arsed with that though obviously. None of them are made up.

I never said any of them were made up.