The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Pardew:

"We went ahead through a superb goal from Shola, but we had two key injuries to Papiss and Luuk and those caused us to lose our rhythm. We was flying in the first half but conceded at a very bad time and couldn't get the break in the second half. I thought the penalty was one but we should have had one ourselves for a foul on Loic Remy. It was another tough day at the office and I make no bones about it."

Pardew:

"We went ahead through a superb goal from Shola, but we had two key injuries to Papiss and Luuk and those caused us to lose our rhythm. We was flying in the first half but conceded at a very bad time and couldn't get the break in the second half. I thought the penalty was one but we should have had one ourselves for a foul on Loic Remy. It was another tough day at the office and I make no bones about it."

Twat.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew:

Twat.

Pilko alright usually like.

Pardew:

t***.

sounds legit :D

"The most important thing now is to prepare for Arsenal and give them a run for their money. It wont be easy, they are looking to get enough points over the line to qualify for the Champions League"

Pardew:

t***.

sounds legit :D

Fuck me, Pilko is Alan really isn't he?