The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I can't even laugh at shit like that, because people interviewing him don't have the balls of properly challenge his drivel. Managers get away with so much in football, they shouldn't be allowed to spout massive amounts of contradicting shit every time they lose.

I can't even laugh at shit like that, because people interviewing him don't have the balls of properly challenge his drivel. Managers get away with so much in football, they shouldn't be allowed to spout massive amounts of contradicting shit every time they lose.

This is some dangerous free thinking shit right here. Cut it out.

Guest reefatoon

I can't even work out what that comment about the crowd is supposed to be alluding to.

We are guaranteed defeat if the crowd is under 35,000. Basically it's the fans fault we are out.

Whichever way he meant it, he's a cheeky b****** for saying it but he gets away with insulting the fans on a regular basis so he'll keep doing it.

Still amazes me how well received he is inside the ground, but then again so is Steven Taylor.

• 2 months later...

I'm going to add contradictions because they show him up as being a fraud as much, if not more than his shitty excuses.

John Carver 2011

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/221302/Alan-Pardew-walks-tall-in-Newcastle

“Every Monday he comes into work having compiled a defensive report on the opposition. That’s his project, working with our video analysts to provide players with the best information."

“This week, for example, he will talk about Manchester City’s angles of attack, their set-pieces, their movement, as well as focussing on individuals. The lads will be made aware of Dzeko’s strengths and weaknesses, the best way to nullify Silva, Milner’s incredible work-rate, everything."

“That takes care of Monday to Thursday. On Friday it’s my turn when we look at ways to get at opponents. Put simply, Alan concentrates on how not to lose and I then find ways to win.”

Arse Pardew 2014

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win."

Arse Pardew 2014

"I don't think he likes tactics where teams set out to defend deep and look to nick something, it's not the way he is. It's not his style and it's certainly not my style.

I'm going to add contradictions because they show him up as being a fraud as much, if not more than his shitty excuses.

John Carver 2011

“Every Monday he comes into work having compiled a defensive report on the opposition. That’s his project, working with our video analysts to provide players with the best information."

“This week, for example, he will talk about Manchester City’s angles of attack, their set-pieces, their movement, as well as focussing on individuals. The lads will be made aware of Dzeko’s strengths and weaknesses, the best way to nullify Silva, Milner’s incredible work-rate, everything."

“That takes care of Monday to Thursday. On Friday it’s my turn when we look at ways to get at opponents. Put simply, Alan concentrates on how not to lose and I then find ways to win.”

Arse Pardew 2014

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win."

Fuck me that's depressing reading!

Arse Pardew 28th March 2014

"The players who come out of Southampton are quite intelligent and there might be something in that. We have to put more intelligence into our players. That’s another side of the academy, it’s very important to not just look after the football side of it, but to also bring the right personalities through.

The FA 11th March 2014

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew will serve a seven-match suspension with immediate effect, subject to any appeal, after he admitted an FA misconduct charge.

An Independent Regulatory Commission today [Tuesday 11 March 2014] ruled the first three-matches imposed are a stadium ban with the remaining four a touchline ban.

Pardew was also fined £60,000 and warned as to his future conduct.

He was involved in an incident with a Hull City player in the 72nd minute of the fixture on 1 March 2014.

"The players who come out of Southampton are quite intelligent and there might be something in that. We have to put more intelligence into our players. That’s another side of the academy, it’s very important to not just look after the football side of it, but to also bring the right personalities through.

The FA 11th March 2014

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew will serve a seven-match suspension with immediate effect, subject to any appeal, after he admitted an FA misconduct charge.

An Independent Regulatory Commission today [Tuesday 11 March 2014] ruled the first three-matches imposed are a stadium ban with the remaining four a touchline ban.

He was involved in an incident with a Hull City player in the 72nd minute of the fixture on 1 March 2014.

The problem with that quote is that not a lot is being done to improve the academy, football wise and financially, I mean when is the decision to decide how good our academy is, end of the season ?

We have got to eventually get a level 1 status surely ?

The FA 11th March 2014

The problem with that quote is that not a lot is being done to improve the academy, football wise and financially, I mean when is the decision to decide how good our academy is, end of the season ?

We have got to eventually get a level 1 status surely ?

Didn't week get Level 1 last week, or did I imagine that?