The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

"We have been beaten by some good teams and we've probably not been good enough but today we were good enough to win this game and we should have come out of it with at least a point and I thought we should have won it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"We have been beaten by some good teams and we've probably not been good enough but today we were good enough to win this game and we should have come out of it with at least a point and I thought we should have won it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That can't be real? I know it can, but it can't be.

"@lee_ryder Pardew on end of touchline ban: "I'm pretty sure I'd have stopped that goal if I'd been there." #nufc #swans "

Not sure if this is real  :idiot2:

It is, the video is on the BBC sport website. The horrendous narcissistic c*nt says it without a hint of shame.

"@lee_ryder Pardew on end of touchline ban: "I'm pretty sure I'd have stopped that goal if I'd been there." #nufc #swans "

It is, the video is on the BBC sport website. The horrendous narcissistic c*nt says it without a hint of shame.

If only he'd been on that ferry. 

I thought that was a pisstake. That quote genuinely horrifies me.

We all wondered how long before he uses the "im not at the touchline" excuse.

disgusting cretin, not that any of his other excuses are valid at all but this one really takes the piss.

Don't go pushing assistance referees,

Don't go abusing fellow managers, telling them to 'fuck off' and calling them 'old cunts'

Don't go head butting oppositional players

Those are just a few things to help you stay on the touchline you fucking moron.

Stop the goal like this?:

http://www.marca.com/2013/09/09/futbol/futbol_internacional/resto_de_america/1378727467.html

Simon Bird told him that fans have been playing "excuse bingo" with him.  :lol:

:lol:

is this true?

Aye, he didn't tell us what his reply was though, saving it so he can sell more papers.

It's going to great for the team when he's back on the touch line, a top coach needs to be there. When I say touch line I mean railway line, and when I say top naturally I mean fucking shit and btw when I say coach of course I mean stupid mouthbreathing arsewipe. Like I said great for the team.