The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

"It is really hurting at the moment," said Pardew. "We need to show strength of character in the last three games. It would be damaging to us if we dropped out of the top 10 and I would like to think we will still secure that.

"People who know me will know how I stand up for myself. I'm the manager of a very big club here and I take responsibility when we lose and their last-minute goal put a really bad taste on it. If certain sections of the fans think I am standing here making excuses, I am far from it. I always stand up to my responsibilities."

http://i.imgur.com/CYI5PEn.gif

Guest bimpy474

"It is really hurting at the moment," said Pardew. "We need to show strength of character in the last three games. It would be damaging to us if we dropped out of the top 10 and I would like to think we will still secure that.

"People who know me will know how I stand up for myself. I'm the manager of a very big club here and I take responsibility when we lose and their last-minute goal put a really bad taste on it. If certain sections of the fans think I am standing here making excuses,I am far from it.  I always stand up to my responsibilities."

:serious:

I would like to attempt to predict the future.

Of course I'm disappointed we failed to sign a single player. However we all know it's difficult to get players over the line in world cup years. We was close on one or two but we couldn't get the deals to work. We'll go forward with our current squad, who've had a triffic pre-season and I think we'll be able to meet our goals for this season. And I'm excited - and I know our fans are too because he's a local lad and they love that up here -that Shola has signed on for another year.

"The most important thing now is to prepare for Arsenal and give them a run for their money. It wont be easy, they are looking to get enough points over the line to qualify for the Champions League"

Should create a new section "Important things" in the OP. :lol:

Why does he always say "The most important thing" when laying down his tripe, like it actually f***ing means anything? It's doing my head in :lol:

“The most important thing for us is history is heavy on us."

“The most important thing is the injuries have had a real impact on the team."

"The most important thing for us is our Premier League status now because we've put ourselves at risk with all the injuries and the run we're on."

"The most important thing for us is creating more chances."

"I'm not urging anything other than my players putting in a better performance, that is the most important thing because you get disappointments in the Premier League and we've had them before."

“I told him my opinion but the most important thing when you get through that process is coming out the other side that you’re still intact. Fortunately, me and Yohan have come through that intact, and that’s important.”

"But the most important thing is the next game and then in the period after that and before I reach the next landmark, 200 games, hopefully a trophy of some description that our fans are desperate for and, in my opinion, thoroughly deserve."

"The most important thing is having an inner belief and faith in what you do."

“I think the most important thing is the injuries have had a real impact on the team, no doubt about that. You do not have to be a genius to work that out."

“The most important thing about this whole scenario is that the club wins, no one else."

"But the most important thing is that you have to have your finger on the pulse. The Premier League is changing every year and you've got to be right at the cutting edge of it."

"We lost Fabricio Coloccini and Papiss Cisse to slight injuries. I couldn't risk losing them because the most important thing to us is our Premier League status."

“I am just urging my players to put in a better performance than they did on Saturday, that’s the most important thing to me."

“All the players that have come here have improved, I can’t think of one who hasn’t. That is the most important thing when you are looking at your coaching strategy.”

"The most important thing is that they back us, regardless of how much they love Chris, it’s about us winning."

“But the most important thing is when I stand next to him on Saturday I’m not having any friendship with him. He knows that. I want to beat him. At the moment this season it’s 1-0 to me!"

""If you have really long trips, four or five hours, it is almost impossible. So we have to be very intelligent in what we do, but the most important thing is that we put a Newcastle team out which we think is going to win."

“The most important thing for this group is that there’s a recognition that when you don’t do the job correctly, that it must be done correctly.”

It's f***ing ridiculous  :lol:

Pure inspiration by Hans. :lol:

"People who know me will know how I stand up for myself. I'm the manager of a very big club here and I take responsibility when we lose and their last-minute goal put a really bad taste on it. If certain sections of the fans think I am standing here making excuses,I am far from it.  I always stand up to my responsibilities."

:serious:

And people still buy that. :lol:

Damaging if 'we' drop out of top 10? I wouldn't give a damn if you don't get your bonus.

Always stand up to responsibilities. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"the most important thing is that I put my left shoe on my left foot, it won't be easy as my other foot will be right beside it, but I have to take responsibility and remain positive"

He says as he proceeds to put a glove on his right foot and shove his left shoe up his arse.

I would like to attempt to predict the future.

Of course I'm disappointed we failed to sign a single player. However we all know it's difficult to get players over the line in world cup years. We was close on one or two but we couldn't get the deals to work. We'll go forward with our current squad, who've had a triffic pre-season and I think we'll be able to meet our goals for this season. And I'm excited - and I know our fans are too because he's a local lad and they love that up here -that Shola has signed on for another year.

:) I reckon this is going to be pretty much word for word :thup:

"the most important thing is that I put my left shoe on my left foot, it won't be easy as my other foot will be right beside it, but I have to take responsibility and remain positive"

He says as he proceeds to put a glove on his right foot and shove his left shoe up his arse.

To be fair, if he was in the dugout that wouldn't have happened.

"People who know me will know how I stand up for myself. I'm the manager of a very big club here and I take responsibility when we lose and their last-minute goal put a really bad taste on it. If certain sections of the fans think I am standing here making excuses, I am far from it. I always stand up to my responsibilities."

:pokerface: