The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest bimpy474

Southampton almost went out of business a few years ago. Good on them for overtaking us both financially and in league position.

It's all came up roses for the Saints since they fucked that fucking idiot off.

It is true :lol:

How the hell are Southampton in a much stronger financial position than us? Either he's talking complete dogshit or contrary to popular opinion the club is being run horrendously from a financial point of view.

What he's said is that they've co-ordinated their financial strength really well. That could just mean they've borrowed money and spent now rather than wait for TV money to reach their bank accounts. Who knows? We know Mike likes to have the money in his account before he spends a bean.

What, are they mad? The club will clearly go out of business. Leeds, Portsmouth etc.

:papiss:

Guest Bert Shaft

Should be sacked on the spot for the comment about "not being able to compete with Southampton in terms of purchasing players" if nowt else.

He'll forget he said it next week. This slimy f*cker is a bullsh*tter of the highest order and is a complete c*nt!

Anyone mentioned this:

"The pitch was difficult. They play rugby on that pitch and it was heavy on the legs. I thought they coped better with the pitch, and they were the better side and they deserved to win."

:lol:

What game is that referring to?

Anyone mentioned this:

"The pitch was difficult. They play rugby on that pitch and it was heavy on the legs. I thought they coped better with the pitch, and they were the better side and they deserved to win."

Newcastle vs. Sale Sharks.

Anyone mentioned this:

It was Bordeaux away, where he played worse than a reserve side.

Question remains whether or not Pardew should actually continue in his position even if we miracleously finish Top 4, his sense of formation and tactics just seem so way off the wagon that it should amaze you all.

Question remains whether or not Pardew should actually continue in his position even if we miracleously finish Top 4, his sense of formation and tactics just seem so way off the wagon that it should amaze you all.

stop what you're doing.................everything.........and think about what you posted.

stop what you're doing.................everything.........and think about what you posted.

No i think he has a point, i think if it's top 4, top 6, i think it's become irrelevant now, the majority on here will still want him shot and buried regardless of how this season pans out. I've mentioned it before, everyone was against him from the start, he won a lot of people over with a 5th place finish but the fair share of them switched back to hating him when it all went tits up last season and I can’t see them switching back to liking him again regardless of what he achieves this year. So whether it’s lifting a trophy or another fantastic league finish, at the end of the day it’s still Alan Pardew in charge and that’s always going to be a problem for many.

"I went for a walk last night to freshen up my thoughts on the game, think about tactics and game play.  I had been walking for about 30 minutes with thoughts buzzing in my head " could i really stick Tiote in goal, would anyone notice?"...As I approached a bend in the road I saw something moving...i approached slowly, to my amusement it was two stray dogs making love...I watched carefuly for 5 minutes, how pround the male dog looked, stood on his hind legs thursting away.  I watched for another 5 minutes and then continued on my walk.

I got home and all i could think about was the male dog, everything else was irrelevant.

So yeah, thats why we lost 0-3 to Chelsea"

No i think he has a point, i think if it's top 4, top 6, i think it's become irrelevant now, the majority on here will still want him shot and buried regardless of how this season pans out. I've mentioned it before, everyone was against him from the start, he won a lot of people over with a 5th place finish but the fair share of them switched back to hating him when it all went tits up last season and I can’t see them switching back to liking him again regardless of what he achieves this year. So whether it’s lifting a trophy or another fantastic league finish, at the end of the day it’s still Alan Pardew in charge and that’s always going to be a problem for many.

Your faith in Pardew would be more understandable but for one thing...the guy's CV with other clubs.

His failures have been greater than his successes and 1 5th place finish isn't going to alter that.

Southampton's chairman told SJH, when Ashley took Pardew on, that he would be OK for a season or 2, then it would all go pear-shaped - and it has.

We shall see but the standard of football produced by the players we have is not a good sign for the future.