Newcastle United 1 - 1 SC Braga - 10/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 27

joeyt

How much is this?

£15 / £5

Cash turnstiles will be open from 4.30pm on Saturday afternoon and will be located at:

17,18 - Leazes Stand Middle Tier

31,32 - Leazes Stand Middle Tier

54,55 - Gallowgate Stand Middle Tier

64,65 - Gallowgate Stand Middle Tier

£15 for this? :lol:

I was thinking that is ridiculous for a summer friendly against not 1st class quality.

Yeah wasn't the Europa league £15, that's ridiculous :lol: fuck that

Totally agree with Disco. We all know NUFC fans have a problem with boycotting the games, we feel we're letting the team down, we've already put our cash down etc etc but here's a perfect chance to put down at least a little marker to Ashley to say "we've paid for this in the past but no more, it'll be the cup games next then who knows what" yet there's still people daft enough to turn up for fifteen quid.

He's got us over a barrel alright.

£15 is indeed a joke. I bet there's a lot who'll look at the Harper game and decide to plump for that instead :thup:

Although, I went to the Fiorentina washout a couple years ago and it was a case of Guess Who Doesn't Win This Time cos for £20 I got 60-odd minutes of that and then a free ticket for Fulham a few weeks later.

Totally agree with Disco. We all know NUFC fans have a problem with boycotting the games, we feel we're letting the team down, we've already put our cash down etc etc but here's a perfect chance to put down at least a little marker to Ashley to say "we've paid for this in the past but no more, it'll be the cup games next then who knows what" yet there's still people daft enough to turn up for fifteen quid.

He's got us over a barrel alright.

I'm sure you know not everyone is the same, I paid 15 to get my football fix again as I'm going. Its been a while - I don't feel robbed paying that price either, Friendly or not I just want to have a seat at St. James' and watch the football again, missed it!

Guest neesy111

Save your pennies and go to the Harper Testimonial and support a good cause folks :thup:

Anyone paying 15 beans to see this needs their head checked.

:thup:

Guest Phil K

Save your pennies and go to the Harper Testimonial and support a good cause folks :thup:

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Krul

Debuchy    Mbiwa Colo  Santon 

Sissoko    Cabaye  Anita

HBA      Marv

Cisse

Go on.   

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Geez, some of you are really cheap. Sorry but 15 quid is nothing to go see football, friendly or not, not been in ages.

Really torn here. Probably shouldn't go. Vowed i wouldn't go, but now it's here i feel like i want to go. Just fancy watching my team at SJP that's all. Suppose Ashley loves the likes of me. Nowt else happening. It's either go or sit at home and watch 'You've been framed' ironically.

Really torn here. Probably shouldn't go. Vowed i wouldn't go, but now it's here i feel like i want to go. Just fancy watching my team at SJP that's all. Suppose Ashley loves the likes of me. Nowt else happening. It's either go or sit at home and watch 'You've been framed' ironically.

Go to the match, film it then send it to Beadle. £250.