Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

How the fuck this useless cunt keeps getting a contract is a fucking disgrace. I don't give a shit if he's good banter in the dressing room he's always been fucking shit. Fucking thieving a living for the last few years

Edited by et tu brute

To be fair the last time he played regularly, that sort of thing would probably have been waved off. 

Fucking annoying though. Ball was nowhere near getting to Young and they were never scoring without a gift like that 😔 

I'm not one to slag off players but literally offered nothing when he came on. Surely Alex Murphy is the better option? 

Dummett was alright in the squad whenever we were on a shoestring budget under Ashley getting loans and free transfers, and our level was fighting against relegation each year or else playing in the Championship. Its a sorry example of our current state with injuries that he's getting minutes because shit like that is what you get, headlocking a player in the box. I know we've two centre backs with ACLs injuries but the answer next season is definitely not giving Dummett another year. Move him on.

As well as the pen, I particularly enjoyed him treating himself to four or five little touches on the halfway line when there was about 90 seconds to go. You'd think he was dreamily browsing the supermarket shelves for yellow stickers on a Sunday such was the lack of urgency. Great cameo.

2 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Why was Schar pinging the ball to him at every opportunity 

Mistakenly assumed he was a footballer.

It would have taken Young the best part of the entire stoppage time to get to where the ball landed using his zimmer, and Dummett did the only possible thing that could have led to any danger :lol:

Just now, TRon said:

Mistakenly assumed he was a footballer.

I get he wanted Willock or Isak to get on the ball but Jesus Christ. Rather he went on a mazy run and lost the ball 4/5 times. 

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

Dummett was alright in the squad whenever we were on a shoestring budget under Ashley getting loans and free transfers, and our level was fighting against relegation each year or else playing in the Championship. Its a sorry example of our current state with injuries that he's getting minutes because shit like that is what you get, headlocking a player in the box. I know we've two centre backs with ACLs injuries but the answer next season is definitely not giving Dummett another year. Move him on.

No it's not though, he's literally never done it before to my memory? :lol:

Daft moment, but we know his limitations, and he doesn't randomly throw players to the deck every game.

He's only seen game time due to 5 injuries to our defence.

In his defence Young actually trips him which results in the tussle becoming a haul to the ground, not sure why VAR don’t see that.

Edited by BoSelecta