Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Yeah sorry happy to have 4 at the back, just think Clark doesn't quick cut it at this level and Mbemba may do but clearly hasn't Rafa's trust. Happy to keep either as last ditch backup but a prospect perhaps coming in, or someone who is also good at right back as well would be sensible I think

:thup:.

It was interesting to see RB's comments about youth prospects and the importance of the academy bearing fruit (one player minimum each year etc).

Tiresias - wonder if he see's anyone in there yet that might fit your bill?

Well we're releasing Findlay after he's had a brilliant year out on loan aswell and looked good on his first team appearance for us.  :lol:

Not good enough for Rafa = not good enough for me.

I didn't ever think he'd be a long term prospect, just more an under 23 who could come in dire times. Most of our reserves have no first team experience. It was nice to know our 5th choice last year did have some if he ever was needed

• 3 weeks later...

Since he almost gave that penalty away against Mahrez he seems to have reverted to type before today mind.

He is what he is. Never swallowed any of that stuff about him improving his game, he's a relatively solid defender who is abysmal on the ball.

Nothing solid about his defending lately. Fucking wreck in both directions.

I did say relatively. He can be shite sometimes as well, so can most defenders tbf.

Maybe it isn't a love of the slide tackle, maybe he just cannot help it. Like tourettes or something.

He's had a really good season though, it's nice of him to allow the boo boys to let their hair down a bit and give him a well waited earful.

I'm watching this and you literally never ever see a penalty given in those circumstances. Yes, no need to slide but that's not a pen.

Exactly. That same thing must happen about 5/6 times in each game

The type of decision we would never get in a million years. Absolutely ludicrous, Dummett slides, misses ball and man and the bloke sits on him  :lol: