Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Wing back with no pace whatsoever :lol:

He's not a wing back by inclination but it's not because of his lack of pace, probably one of the quickest at the club and rarely gets done for pace.

He is quick, shame his brain is slower than Benny's from Crossroads.

Wing back with no pace whatsoever :lol:

He's not a wing back by inclination but it's not because of his lack of pace, probably one of the quickest at the club and rarely gets done for pace.

lets be honest the set up today he ain't going to be playing as a wing back anyway, very much 5 at the back imho

Don't get the hate for Dummett tbh.

I don't hate him, love his commitment but i think he's poor. I know people will say he plays to his limitations but that doesn't stop him being poor. It says more about Ashley's ownership after 10 years that Dummett is our only LB than it does Dummett's ability.

He's not good enough for you to progress, but he's all we've got so i support him 100% while he's on the pitch, but overall he's just not good enough.

Don't get the hate for Dummett tbh.

I don't hate him, love his commitment but i think he poor. I know people will say he plays to his limitations but that stop him being poor. It says more about Ashley's ownership after 10 years that Dummett is our only LB than it does Dummett's ability.

He's not good enough for you to progress, but he's all we've got so i support him 100% while he's on the pitch, but overall he's just not good enough.

:lol:

Will he cross the halfway line now he’s a wing-back?

Finally putting that blazing speed to good use.

Sure I saw him venture into the box during open play. Up with this sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a joke. I have a Scottish grandad. I've been to Scotland once 15 years ago. Total farce that. If I was a professional footballer and I was in a dressing room with a load of players born and raised in Glasgow etc I would feel out of place having been to Scotland fucking once

Welsh grandad ffs he was born and raised in Newcastle wasn't he  :lol:

I get it that he's a decent defender and everything but I just hate him as a footballer. To see a player with such poor technique and so uncomfortable on the ball kills me every time. I get angry just writing about it.

Our new Aaron Hughes, in many aspects

Aaron Hughes is Cafu compared to Dummett. I second Kaspers view. Tragic to watch a professional in the top league control and use a ball like he does. I had to eat my words last season and admit he was integral to our team, he did really well, but the praise is always given with the caveat that the praise is because of how bad he is, if that makes sense :lol:

In many aspects a perfect back up player. Reliable, homegrown, considerable experience, can even fill in okay at centre back if asked to. That said it should be a priority to replace him in the first XI.

That's a joke. I have a Scottish grandad. I've been to Scotland once 15 years ago. Total farce that. If I was a professional footballer and I was in a dressing room with a load of players born and raised in Glasgow etc I would feel out of place having been to Scotland fucking once

Welsh grandad ffs he was born and raised in Newcastle wasn't he  :lol:

I can kind of see that point. But I think it is a pretty personal choice and also I would imagine a selfish one for many, as it is a chance to play international football.

For example, my Grandad is Polish. I’ve only been to Poland once, but I do feel a tie to the country somehow and I always cheer for them when they’re playing. Against England would be strange, mind.

I absolutely adored the bloke and found his war memoirs and stories he used to tell fascinating. So I guess what I’m saying is, I’ll happily accept a call-up to the Polish national team to play alongside Lewandowski :lol: