Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I mean the poll thing is ruined because of the game 1 poll. It would've been good otherwise. Might as well chalk it off as a fail for 2013/2014 and get prepared for next season. Though it'll be even more difficult with the extra 8 games.

:lol: Fuck right off, this is all I have.

That do?

Nice, cheers man. :thup:

Where you logging these btw?

I was thinking I'd just keep a Word doc with screen grabs of all of the polls.  For the table, I'll somehow get the real table into Excel and show side-by-side with another table which takes uses N-O's most popular prediction each time.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was how to log the scorelines, but I'll probs just log them as 1-1/1-0/2-0/3-0 as it seems the most sensible and shouldn't make loads of difference to goal differences anyway.

It's just struck me that I'll have to amend the opposition's points/GD each game too, will need to remember that.

Sorry, is that what you meant? :lol:

I mean the poll thing is ruined because of the game 1 poll. It would've been good otherwise. Might as well chalk it off as a fail for 2013/2014 and get prepared for next season. Though it'll be even more difficult with the extra 8 games.

:lol: Fuck right off, this is all I have.

That do?

Nice, cheers man. :thup:

Where you logging these btw?

I was thinking I'd just keep a Word doc with screen grabs of all of the polls.  For the table, I'll somehow get the real table into Excel and show side-by-side with another table which takes uses N-O's most popular prediction each time.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was how to log the scorelines, but I'll probs just log them as 1-1/1-0/2-0/3-0 as it seems the most sensible and shouldn't make loads of difference to goal differences anyway.

It's just struck me that I'll have to amend the opposition's points/GD each game too, will need to remember that.

Sorry, is that what you meant? :lol:

Basically aye. :lol:

Just wondered how you were going to do it but that sounds good.

Guest Phil K

Ian W strikes me as the type of guy who thinks that the Washington Generals are going to pull it off against the Harlem Globetrotters this time. 

:lol:

I don't think us beating West Ham by one goal is really comparable to that.

Er....these days Ian, I beg to differ...... ;D

We will get a proper judgement here.

This. I feel like West Ham is a horrible-looking fixture for you right now. A side you should expect to beat at home, ex-players and manager, probable aerial bombardment and lots of wing play.

Ian W strikes me as the type of guy who thinks that the Washington Generals are going to pull it off against the Harlem Globetrotters this time. 

:lol:

I don't think us beating West Ham by one goal is really comparable to that.

Er....these days Ian, I beg to differ...... ;D

Fair point :/

Guest bimpy474

I think we'll win by 2. 3-1 or 4-2.

The last time we scored 3 ? or 4 ?, in the league against 11 men ?.

Southampton at home last season

That must have been the first and only time we've scored 4 for a year or more, so bad.

I think we'll win by 2. 3-1 or 4-2.

The last time we scored 3 ? or 4 ?, in the league against 11 men ?.

Southampton at home, 13 games ago.

Then again West Ham last won away in the league only a week after we got that result against Southampton..