Newcastle Utd 0 - 0 West Ham Utd - 24/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 41

Neil

Someone kill Froggy.

Why man? :lol: Fuck sake. :lol:

Up at 1:30am wanting Newcastle to win and still getting shit!

:lol: Fuck you and your ability to watch football and be happy. Welcome to the real god damn world. Down here with the sodomites, hoping we get a pen so Shola's existence can be justified. You went from Demolition Man Taco Bell to that rat burger in the sewers. We eat that burger every week, motherfucker.

Phil Dowd :lol: Absolute garbage as well. Put him, Fat Sam, Pardew and the whole Ameobi family and let them kill themselves. I bet Shola will come out of there as the last man standing anyways.

Cisse has done f*** all in fairness.

His only quality is his finishing, imo. You put a guy on that can do the heavy lifting and has the awareness to get the ball to him. You don't take that guy off to put the guy that works well with him on.

:thup:

Mike with some nice 'soccer' input.

:lol: I was shocked too.

Someone kill Froggy.

Why man? :lol: Fuck sake. :lol:

Up at 1:30am wanting Newcastle to win and still getting shit!

:lol: Fuck you and your ability to watch football and be happy. Welcome to the real god damn world. Down here with the sodomites, hoping we get a pen so Shola's existence can be justified. You went from Demolition Man Taco Bell to that rat burger in the sewers. We eat that burger every week, motherfucker.

The fuck man. You don't even play for another hour!

Phil Dowd :lol: Absolute garbage as well. Put him, Fat Sam, Pardew and the whole Ameobi family and let them kill themselves. I bet Shola will come out of there as the last man standing anyways.

Take all of them and put them in that transforming chamber from The Fly and then fire that chamber into the sun.