Newcastle United vs. Fulham - 31/08/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 home goal since 10th March.

1 home league goal in 6 months- fucking disgrace.

Well when you put it like that yeah except your counting all the months with no football (also ignoring europa league games?) :)

Still 4 home games without a goal is very poor. Lets hope with the last goal coming against Fulham we can get going again with goals against them.

1 home league goal in 6 months- f***ing disgrace.

It's understandable really, we've been working on defence more than attack.  That's why we only let 10 in during that same time period.

Guest bimpy474

No wonder we're all pissed off, seeing goals is what footballs about surely. As much as a good defensive display is pleasing, goals make me happy and the ultimate thing you're meant to do as a team and we don't see many under Captain Biscuit Brain.

Krul

Debuchy      Mbiwa    Colo      Santon

Sissoko            Anita

Ben Arfa          Cabaye      Gouffran

Cisse                 

Krul

Debuchy      Mbiwa    Colo      Santon

Sissoko            Anita

Ben Arfa          Cabaye Marveaux    Gouffran

Cisse               

Guest bimpy474

Shola is starting, 100% certain.

Going by Pardew press conference, "our most inform striker", despite being horrendously bad against West Ham.

Guest bimpy474

Shola is starting, 100% certain.

Going by Pardew press conference, "our most inform striker", despite being horrendously bad against West Ham.

And against Morecambe.

Exactly, against Morecambe. While he can only do his best against whichever teams he's up against. How many times do we need to see him start against a Premiership team to know not to do it anymore.

The step up in opposition, will just show it all again.

I have no faith in us whatsoever and doubt we'll even get anything from this, ofc I'm hopeful to be disproven, just can't mustre the enthusiasm for it anymore. Guaranteed ill be hitting refresh every 10 seconds at work though!

Guest Roger Kint

Reet, back to the real football. 0-2.

I will officially say we are down if we lose this. They are turboshit and there is no excuse for losing. 2-0